Type of coffee maker in suites

Kcason20

13 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

We were on Navigator a week before you in a JS. Two free pods per day and $1.50 per pod if you wanted more. 

Holy cow!  Royal just won the 'cheapskate' award IMO.  I imagine one could buy these pods in a store and bring on board?  I've never shopped for them before, but if priced like Keurig, a bit cheaper than $1.50 each.  I guess in the scheme of things, $1.50 per pod isn't that much, but the principle of it!

They were free when we cruised on Symphony in Sept and and I had a standing order with our steward to keep us stocked up.  On sea days I went through them pretty quickly..

PS - on Symphony, had to move the set up to the bed room to find an outlet in GS, but was able to plug in without moving in a OS.

Cheers,

23 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

We were on Navigator a week before you in a JS. Two free pods per day and $1.50 per pod if you wanted more. 

Gotcha.....I didn't notice cause we're not coffee drinkers. But I did look for the plug...I always look for additional plugs.

Edited by Ashland

1 minute ago, BuckeyeMark said:

That coffee maker will heat water for you ... which means you could bring an AeroPress or French Press and your own coffee and make a really good cup of coffee, whenever you wish, for a lot less money...

Hot water for my tea...room service....they bring a nice set up with a large insulated pitcher of hot water, assorted teabag selection, sugar, lemon and real cream. Worked easy for me.

• Like 2