Reflection

lindatoo

49 minutes ago, Saturngrl said:

There were foot rests on our Concierge balcony on our November Reflection cruise.   I like the beach ball idea....very creative! 

IMHO---A Beach ball may be more comfortable than a foot stool!

• Like 2

Hello everyone. I hope you guys don't mind me hopping on this topic to ask another question about the reflection. I've searched the  deck plans trying to locate hot tubs. I could only locate the two i the solarium. Am i missing any?????

Thanks a lot

Heimey

I was on Reflection a week ago. I asked my room attendant for footrests the first day. She came back later to tell me they weren’t available. I had a regular balcony cabin, my friends had an aqua class and they had footrests…… There are 4 hot tubs on the pool deck.

46 minutes ago, Heimey said:

Hello everyone. I hope you guys don't mind me hopping on this topic to ask another question about the reflection. I've searched the  deck plans trying to locate hot tubs. I could only locate the two i the solarium. Am i missing any?????

Thanks a lot

Heimey

There are four, one on each corner of the main pool, deck 14.  

IMG_3093.jpeg

4 hours ago, lindatoo said:

I realize that this might be a stupid question, but................I want to know if foot rests on the balcony are back or not?

FWIW we were in a corner aft-facing sky suite last week on the Reflection and we had foot rests for the two reclinable chairs we had.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2022 at 1:12 PM, Ken the cruiser said:

FWIW we were in a corner aft-facing sky suite last week on the Reflection and we had foot rests for the two reclinable chairs we had.

In cabin #1227 and same arrangement,two reclining chairs each with footstools and a dining height table. No lounger.

PXL_20220226_200910555.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Wow! Check out that overhang!! We definitely have to book a sky suite on deck 12 the next time we book a suite on a S-class ship!! 

Probably no problem finding the shade then Ken!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, kwokpot said:

In cabin #1227 and same arrangement,two reclining chairs each with footstools and a dining height table. No lounger.

We are in the aft corner on deck 12 on Silhouette next month. 

Have you experienced any issues with noise from the OVC outdoor dining area above that cabin? 

6 minutes ago, D C said:

We had one of the round 'side' tables in Jan. No footrest.

Did you have one of the new mini tables on the veranda?  Ours was useless.  Imagine ordering room service and trying to eat off that tiny thing?

This reminded me of this one builder who had constructed smaller homes only to put in smallish furniture in them to make the rooms look bigger than what they were.

"Gee, our veranda looks bigger this cruise".  

15 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

We are in the aft corner on deck 12 on Silhouette next month. 

Have you experienced any issues with noise from the OVC outdoor dining area above that cabin? 

So far no noticable noises at all.