Do You Use The Bionic Bar?

Do You Use The Bionic Bar?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use the Bionic Bar?

• Have you used it once for the novelty and haven’t used it again?
    • Do you think it’s a waste of space?
    • Have you used it more than once per cruise?
    • No I have never used it.

I have never used it and it think it’s a waste of space. Please bring back the Champagne Bar or move the Bionic Bar somewhere else.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 4

Great place to use the liquor card for extra booze to make drinks stronger. I will get a chocolate martini and head over to bionic bar for all the vanilla vodka I can get in a cup and mix it. Extra vodka for my drinks. What a great bar!! 

Other  than that it’s a waste of space. Nobody gets anything good to drink there. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stick93 said:

Great place to use the liquor card for extra booze to make drinks stronger. I will get a chocolate martini and head over to bionic bar for all the vanilla vodka I can get in a cup and mix it. Extra vodka for my drinks. What a great bar!! 

Other  than that it’s a waste of space. Nobody gets anything good to drink there. 

Can’t you just get the vanilla vodka from a bar or do you get more than one shot for the price of one?

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1

I am excited about trying the Bionic Bar on the Symphony, although apparently it messes up a lot, which can be its own form of entertainment!

What was the champagne bar?  Did it have cheap-ish champagnes like Veuve Cliquot or Moet or was it splurgy like Salon or Krug?

1 hour ago, baelor said:

I am excited about trying the Bionic Bar on the Symphony, although apparently it messes up a lot, which can be its own form of entertainment!

What was the champagne bar?  Did it have cheap-ish champagnes like Veuve Cliquot or Moet or was it splurgy like Salon or Krug?

Not really sure about the champagnes since I usually have chocolate martinis, key lime martinis, and many other different drinks. It’s just a nice relaxing bar without loud music where you can actually talk to people and be able to hear them. The Allure hasn’t been amped yet so it still has it. Hoping they never amp it, but unfortunately it’s also leaving Fort Lauderdale in Oct (I think it’s Oct). It then goes to Galveston. Lucky for them, but sad for me.

• Like 2

Curacao Cosmo  and Lemon Drop martini 20220128_194043.thumb.jpg.478a67e66d52af94be7b3053409963fe.jpg

Chocolate martini and maybe a vodka and tonic.

20220211_191401.jpg

Screenshot_20220201-193012_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9c2072dec2ab611fe72d5286d11772e9.jpg

Pineapple Guava Sangria

20220210_203536.jpg

Curacao Cosmo (blue one) and I forget what the other one was.

20220210_185926.jpg

French 75 and Espresso martini 

20220207_194533.jpg

Painkiller

20220207_185759.jpg

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1

I was really surprised at the number of people on our recent Ovation cruise that used it.  Figured lots of new-to-Royal passengers.

We have never seen the draw to this versus a great bartender that makes excellent drinks.

• Like 4

Also agree, waste of space.  Novelty that flopped.  

I prefer real bartenders, many of whom we have a lot of fun interacting with.   The robot is not very talkative.  😉  Plus can't use our vouchers there.  

• Like 4

While I agree with whoever said it is quiet for hearing conversations, it is way too bright for a bar like atmosphere, and the drinks on the menu all seem to taste the same.  It's good kitsch for one visit but I never went back.

• Like 1