Always Included? All Included? Sometimes included? Included but not this time?

Jeremiah1212

After months of duress, frustration, panic, rage emails, confusion, semantics, philosophical debate and dissecting the Old English dictionary to define the word "Always", the official name is being changed to ALL Included in a few weeks. Indulge and Elevate rates also go away with no apparent replacement. 

Enjoy. And please don't dare to call it Always Included any more! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, bookitdanno said:

What is the source of this information? I would be all ears to hear if this will always be true  or just sometimes. Perhaps on elevated cruises or those that are meant for indulgent cruisers?

Straight from Celebrity. You will see it on 7/14. 

• Thanks 2

I dont take much time worrying about semantics of ads…..I just find itineraries I like, tell my TA what type of SR Id consider, what goodies I like (she already knows), and all is taken care of. 

@Jeremiah1212, are you Really missing the 10+ page posts arguing what AI means, complaining because “I dont drink, use WiFI and I sneak down and remove my gratuities” posts?  And how much smarter we are than whoever came up with whatever…..well that one is fun to post about.

den

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Does that mean cruise only rates will go away also?  
I was liking the new booking screen with easy to see prices for Cruise Only, AI, Elevate & Indulge 

Cruise Only rates are not changing (for now?). There are three main rate types - Retreat is unchanged, All Included and Cruise Only. The LocalLux rates will be treated as All Included. 

2 minutes ago, bookitdanno said:

What will "ALL" mean in All Included"?

Also. What is a localLux rate?

Celebrity doesn't have an All Included fare.... it's Always Included and it certainly doesn't cover ALL things!

Don't know what the LocalLUX thing is.

5 minutes ago, d9704011 said:

Celebrity doesn't have an All Included fare.... it's Always Included and it certainly doesn't cover ALL things!

Don't know what the LocalLUX thing is.

Please see post #1. Soon there will be "ALL INCLUDED".

5 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

It still won’t be all included. Unless they plan on including tips in the spa and salon, which I’m sure they won’t.

Those are tips, not gratuities…….and now we can get into that back and forth……

And the only luxury cruise I took that Included so much we complain X AI doesnt cover never covered these at all, Including the actual massage costs. 

What am I doing adding to this when I was such a smarty earlier!?!?

Den

Edited by Denny01

AI was a marketing tool.  Nothing more and nothing less.

When X got blowback and demand was weak for some months they offered choices.  Duh!  To fill cabins.

As for LocalLUX, strange term new to me, but resident and special rates never went away.  Had a resident rate booked for this winter on a Mexican cruise out of LA.

Find an itinerary you like with a cabin that makes you happy and a fare that works for you and book.  Pretty simple.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Its renaming Always Included to All Included. Really simple. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 10.31.59 AM.png

Nothing is simple with many here.  Just find a cruise and package that works best for you , itinerary (accept that it may change) price and inclusions then move along and get ready for your vacation.  But alas no, many will come here and bellyache and blab on and on…my fare dropped, not stopping at this port now it’s the reason I chose this cruise, blah blah blah.  I book it if I like and accept it at the time and don’t look back.  

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

As for LocalLUX, strange term new to me, but resident and special rates never went away.  Had a resident rate booked for this winter on a Mexican cruise out of LA.

What is a Resident rate? Never heard of that one!

4 minutes ago, laslomas said:

What is a Resident rate? Never heard of that one!

We in Florida sometimes get a discount for cruising last minute. Since we can drive to the many ports here it makes it easy.  

Edited by lovrccl

2 minutes ago, lovrccl said:

We in Florida sometimes get a discount for cruising last minute.

Wow! I wish they offered that for cruises from Southampton. That would suit me fine. Of course there are many more leaving from Florida.  😀😎

Edited by laslomas
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, laslomas said:

Wow! I wish they offered that for cruises from Southampton. That would suit me fine. Of course there are many more leaving from Florida.  😀😎

Well they use to do it more often before covid. Haven't seen it in a while.