Carnival/Guy Fieri announcement on June 27

tidecat

It looks like something will be announced Monday. From the teaser it looks like it could be a new menu item or items at Guy's Burger Joint, although it wouldn't surprise me to see a new concept altogether.

FB_IMG_1656189822759.jpg

• Like 1

For the low price of $59.99 you can take the Funderstruck Carnival Kitchen 101 class where you'll learn how to form a hamburger patty and cook it overly well done that so it looks gray.

Funderstruck 202 will teach you the fine art of seasoning Guy's Fries. Funderstruck 101 is a requirement for this advanced class. 

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 12

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Maybe a chicken sandwich since big chicken is so popular.

I would have a hard time seeing that unless if Guy's Burger Joint can expand its menu without materially impacting service. That would make sense for the ships where adding Big Chicken isn't an option, although I would think there would be a way to get Shaq onboard more ships.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Batman5924 said:

It’s more bar-b-que. it’s in the news.

Considering it's already on 9 of it's ships, and their top ships at that, this would be underwhelming. What kind of news release would say we are adding an existing amenity to a few small ships?

If the picture is any indication, it definitely looks like he is holding a burger. Perhaps the menu might be expanded or finally include breakfast burgers. I had one of those and they are sooo good. 

The blurred picture makes me personally think it looks like a tray with a new menu item on it. But a new concept wouldn’t be out of the question too. We still don’t know everything that would be on the Celebration or the Jubilee so maybe it’s something new for those ships?

27 minutes ago, Joebucks said:

Considering it's already on 9 of it's ships, and their top ships at that, this would be underwhelming. What kind of news release would say we are adding an existing amenity to a few small ships?

If the picture is any indication, it definitely looks like he is holding a burger. Perhaps the menu might be expanded or finally include breakfast burgers. I had one of those and they are sooo good. 

I guess that makes sense.  Even if they were adding the bar-b-que to existing ships, that wouldn’t be breaking news.

Where Guys and Shaq's are located on the same ships the Shaq's restaurants are becoming much more popular and cruisers are now flocking ro them. My strategic guess is that Guy will be introducing a Chicken sandwich to try and compete. 

15 hours ago, tidecat said:

I would have a hard time seeing that unless if Guy's Burger Joint can expand its menu without materially impacting service. That would make sense for the ships where adding Big Chicken isn't an option, although I would think there would be a way to get Shaq onboard more ships.

It would be a lot easier and cheaper to add chicken sandwiches to guys than it would be to add Shaqs to all of the ships. You just need the chicken. You already have the fryer for the fries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1