Stockholder Benefit

rhblake

Will I see anywhere on my reservation (online) that I have received my stockholder benefit that I requested? They have acknowledged they received my request.

Edited by rhblake

Did you book directly with HAL? If so, probably.  If not, no, you won't see it. Hopefully when you provided your proof of stock ownership,  you requested written confirmation of your OBC.

It will appear in the Navigator app when you board.

11 minutes ago, rhblake said:

Will I see anywhere on my reservation (online) that I have received my stockholder benefit that I requested? They have acknowledged they received my request.

I don't think so. I have booked with HAL and it wasn't visible on our last cruise where had it or an upcoming where it has been applied.

You will get an email confirmation if/when it has been applied. It hasn't taken long for us to get that response (1 week?)

I received an email confirmation from HAL for the stockholder’s benefit.  Took about 10 days to process. It said I would be credited upon embarkation.  It does not show up on my reservation. P.S. I booked directly with HAL.

42 minutes ago, rubytue said:

I’m 16 days in and haven’t received confirmation. Ugh. 

They have some new people and while they are supposed to email, some don’t.  I discovered that when I called as I had not received an email either.

Mine had been applied and my TA provided me with a new confirmation confirming same.

If you have been waiting for 16 days, I would contact World Cruise department to see if it has been processed or needs to be re-submitted.

• Like 1

If you booked with a TA, it will appear on any new confirmation that you receive after the benefit has been approved. For example, if you make another payment or even if you ask your TA to print another confirmation. It will show more OBC for one passenger than another.

I sent my OBC request earlier this month and I didn’t see it show up in my account. I called:

World Cruise Reservations
Tel 800 522 3399

I was on hold for about 20 mins and reached an agent who could help. She said she saw my email request, but it hadn’t been processed yet. She processed and I received an email about 10 minutes later that had my booking with the extra $100 OBC applied to me 

• Like 1

It shows up on the documents for Carnival.  It does not show up anywhere for HAL. 

I always print the email stating it's been applied and take it with me.  Hate all the paper waste of the things I bring when I sail, but I just know the one time I don't will be the time they have no record of anything.  That goes for anything pre-purchased and specialty dining reservations.

• Like 2

FYI, I never got around to calling, my work day makes it hard to make a call with an unknown hold time. But, I got the reply that it was added today. 21 days from submission (June 15-July 6). 

• Like 2

On 7/3/2022 at 10:17 AM, SLOTheta said:

I sent my OBC request earlier this month and I didn’t see it show up in my account. I called:

World Cruise Reservations
Tel 800 522 3399

I was on hold for about 20 mins and reached an agent who could help. She said she saw my email request, but it hadn’t been processed yet. She processed and I received an email about 10 minutes later that had my booking with the extra $100 OBC applied to me 

Thanks for posting the phone #.  I need to call them, my request was faxed 21 days ago.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, oaktreerb said:

Thanks for posting the phone #.  I need to call them, my request was faxed 21 days ago.

Email seems to be the most efficient way lately.  I have gotten all of mine applied within 48 hours.  The OBC appears on your updated invoice 

56 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

Email seems to be the most efficient way lately.  I have gotten all of mine applied within 48 hours.  The OBC appears on your updated invoice 

Can you provide the email address please? Thank you!

2 hours ago, Mary229 said:

I faxed our request on Wednesday using the FaxBurner App, and we received confirmation today that the OBC was applied.

Edited by 2inSETexas