Military/First Responder $100 OBC

CATandSQUID

Does this offer work for retired law enforcement officers, or just active officers?  I retired from LEO job in April 2020, and have retired credentials, just curious as to whether this would work for retired LEO's.

• Like 1

We have qualified as BOTH retired military and also first responders. They gave us just one OBC of $100, which is good, considering we are Canadian. Nothing in the conditions appears to limit this to Americans.

Edited by wandrr
Changed info
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Thank you!  I submitted for my dh this morning, and just received an email confirmation as well as an updated Booking Confirmation showing the credited OBC.  

I, too, submitted the form this morning and haven't had a response.  Did you book through a TA or directly with HAL? (I've been waiting a month for a response to my CCL stockholders OBC request.)

Just now, Cajuntraveler said:

I, too, submitted the form this morning and haven't had a response.  Did you book through a TA or directly with HAL? (I've been waiting a month for a response to my CCL stockholders OBC request.)

I booked directly with HAL.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

I booked directly with HAL.

Thanks for your response.  I just noticed in our roll call that we are on the same cruise in November. Hope to meet u then.

I checked my reservation on my online TA account and the OBC has been added to my cruise.  Quick response from HAL.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bricks609 said:

Does this offer work for retired law enforcement officers, or just active officers?  I retired from LEO job in April 2020, and have retired credentials, just curious as to whether this would work for retired LEO's.

I'm wondering the same thing (EMT). I started the process and the "Submit" statement indicates certifying that we are "active".

Roy

Thanks for posting this. I thought that it was strictly for 2021 cruises so I didn't pursue it. Because of this thread I submitted DH's retired military status earlier this afternoon for our Nov Panama cruise and got email confirmation of it being applied within a few hours. Now the question is, what to spend it on. Already have HIA plus crew appreciation and a bunch of non refundable OBC. Laundry, Rudi's, and either spa or more excursions. I love problems like this!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I also thought this was over - I got it for a previous cruise.  Thank you to the person who started this thread.  I submitted for my upcoming 2 cruises (booked via TA) and had the email reply confirming both were approved within a few hours.  

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 1