What would you have for breakfast, main dining room, Grandeur of the seas.

Just sitting here, thinking about breakfast in main dining room, Grandeur of the Seas.  We are sailing out of Galveston on 15 August, and just dreaming about what I woud have. First in main dininng room, I would want a table looking out a window.  There is something, about the wide open sea.  True, I would change up each day.  I would have on the first day, eggs benedict, 2 orders of bacon, grits, coffee and tomato juice.  I can just taste the eggs benedict.  I have had eggs benedict on cruises before.  What would you have?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, JOHN 57 said:

Just sitting here, thinking about breakfast in main dining room, Grandeur of the Seas.  We are sailing out of Galveston on 15 August, and just dreaming about what I woud have. First in main dininng room, I would want a table looking out a window.  There is something, about the wide open sea.  True, I would change up each day.  I would have on the first day, eggs benedict, 2 orders of bacon, grits, coffee and tomato juice.  I can just taste the eggs benedict.  I have had eggs benedict on cruises before.  What would you have?

I'm with you on the Eggs Benedict. 

But I have bacon, eggs and grits pretty often at home -- B4D is a Thursday night tradition at our house -- so I might skip that. 

I'll add pancakes.  Really good, fluffy pancakes.  I watch my carbs, so I don't eat them often.  Ideally I'd have a big plate on an island stop day so I'd walk off those carbs.  

I understand they no longer do the Chocolate Breakfast onboard?  That's too bad.

I don't think they serve Chicken-and-Waffles onboard, but that's a family favorite.  

Hello Mum2 Mercury and sellwingri.   Use to love grapefruit, but I cannot have it anymore because of high blood pressure.   On the cruise, I go a little wild, pancakes sound great, but depends on the syurp.

I usually do a mile in the morning on top of the ship. My wife does not get up for breakfast, she likes to sleep in so it is just me.

54 minutes ago, JOHN 57 said:

Sounds a little unbalanced.  I would add two orders of sausage to round out the bacon. 

• Haha 1

I always stopped by the WJ to get my fresh squeezed oj. And some coffee, then diamond lounge for more coffee and maybe a fruit cup with pastry. Anything I dont have to fix or wash up. 

I usually order eggs fried hard with bacon, but varies. Or a omelette. Grandeur wj was very big on avacado toast, never saw anything like how much they out out, 2 kinds.