Are pub lunches still a thing on Princess?

masterty

1 hour ago, Anubi said:

I thought I had read somewhere that they were in the buffet and it was listed in the Patter.  

That is correct. On Sky in March the pub lunch was served in the buffet on one of the sea days. 

Not had a pub lunch at all on the UK cruises since the re-start.  Hoping they do return - looks like Pop Choir is due back imminently (ACD Sarah on Sky Princess posted about this on instagram yesterday!)

Edited by dides
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, voljeep said:

which dining venue hosted the Pub lunch, and was it the same as before 'rona?

I believe it was in the dining room on deck 6, where they do the afternoon tea. We didn’t go, just saw it in the patter. I don’t think they are using the Wheelhouse like pre-Covid.

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2022 at 8:54 AM, masterty said:

Getting ready to head out on the Ruby and was wondering if Princess still offeres the pub lunch on select sea days? 

Yes, they had Pub Lunch on the Ruby in the Da Vinci dining room, on one of the sea days.  I think it was Day 9.  It came as a complete surprise, as the Medallion app did not post any lunch menu for Da Vinci that day.  We discovered it, when, on a whim, we decided to check if Da Vinci was going to be open for lunch at all.  They also still have Italian Night and American Night, but the serving staff no longer dresses up in costumes.  Italian night was listed on the printed menu, American night wasn't even noted, other than my remembering what was on the menu for American night, and the usual "Baked Alaska" parade by the serving staff.