Vaccination upload

Even if the status changes to "accepted" you still have to show the card when you arrive at the pier to check in for the cruise. In my group some had uploaded the card, others hadn't, it didn't matter. 

4 hours ago, unclegrandpa said:

Am I supposed to see it accepted before I board or does it not matter? It shows the check-in incomplete.

It doesn't matter if it's "accepted" or not.  You'll still have to present it at the port.

I had a snafu with the entire check-in process for one of my cruises (the cruises before and after it were fine, but this one cruise was affected).  I couldn't do one single thing for the check-in process.  It was fine, I just had to do it all at the port -- give them my credit card, scan my passport, give them my emergency contact info, everything.  

So even if you haven't uploaded your vaccination card at all, you're still totally fine.  Being "accepted" or "validated" or not isn't an issue at all.

• Like 1

I'm on a B3B.  The first one got accepted after 3 weeks. I just checked and the second one has been accepted (about 3 weeks) but the third one has not been, after two weeks.

So in my recent experience, it takes 3 weeks.

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Your check in will show as incomplete until you're at the port

I did my check in 2 weeks ago for a 8.28 sailing and mine shows vaccinated as validated and completed.    

For those that do not show validated before arrival at cruise terminal no worries just show your vax card/info and you will be fine.  Even those that are validated still need to show your vax card/info.

9 hours ago, unclegrandpa said:

I uploaded my vaccine card to their app about a week ago in order to check in. It is still saying that they are validating the record. Is this normal or is something not working right?

Mine took two weeks before it showed up as validated.

3 hours ago, flamingos said:

I'm on a B3B.  The first one got accepted after 3 weeks. I just checked and the second one has been accepted (about 3 weeks) but the third one has not been, after two weeks.

So in my recent experience, it takes 3 weeks.

We just got off of a b3b, and all of the information that we provided in the app (vaccination records, health questionnaire, etc.) were carried over from the first cruise to the other two legs. When we met on TAD, the envelopes with our new sea pass cards had both the vaccination and health boxes checked as completed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

We just got off of a b3b, and all of the information that we provided in the app (vaccination records, health questionnaire, etc.) were carried over from the first cruise to the other two legs. When we met on TAD, the envelopes with our new sea pass cards had both the vaccination and health boxes checked as completed.

I like checking in.  🙂