Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

55 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

There is also Grandeur showing from Boston in September

Screenshot_20230217_071416_Chrome.jpg

Oh wow, actually kind of shocked that Grandeur is coming here. I don't know why I was so sure it was going to be Jewel, am I crazy? I thought Jewel was doing some itinerary from Europe to Boston, I guess I was wrong. I am definitely intrigued by this though, might have to take a look. A good excuse to try sailing on Grandeur.

Edited by gallagher123123

1 hour ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

All 2024 summer deployment is now completed, apart from Spectrum & Utopia.

24/25 winter deployment is almost completed, apart from Anthem, Ovation, Quantum, Spectrum & Utopia.

Really keen to see what Anthem's going to be doing, if the rumours that she'll be staying in Europe turn out to be right.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

All 2024 summer deployment is now completed, apart from Spectrum & Utopia.

24/25 winter deployment is almost completed, apart from Anthem, Ovation, Quantum, Spectrum & Utopia.

I don't see anything for Oasis after September 2024. I am patiently waiting for her westbound TA to come out. 

Edit: Odd, if I choose by date it doesn't show anything after September 2024, but if I leave that blank I see cruises into 2025. 

Edited by DerekB

6 minutes ago, DerekB said:

I don't see anything for Oasis after September 2024. I am patiently waiting for her westbound TA to come out. 

Edit: Odd, if I choose by date it doesn't show anything after September 2024, but if I leave that blank I see cruises into 2025. 

See post #1046. These are test sailing uploads that give an indication of where a ship is heading. The actual itineraries will be out next week.

57 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I still find it weird that there are no 3/4 days sailings out of PC after the Allure goes to Miami July 2024-running out of ships left to go there

To my surprise, I’m thinking it’s going to be Utopia. Allure seems to be commanding high prices for her 3/4 nighters from there, and all of the other Oasis Class ships are accounted for. I can’t imagine they’ll downgrade at this point.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

To my surprise, I’m thinking it’s going to be Utopia. Allure seems to be commanding high prices for her 3/4 nighters from there, and all of the other Oasis Class ships are accounted for. I can’t imagine they’ll downgrade at this point.

Yeah possible! But its Wild when price of two 4nite Cruises together can cost about same or even more then any of my 11, 12 or 16 nite Cruises. Then many these shorter Cruises stopping at the Fun Park at Coco Cay where Royal is also charging/making a Fortune

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, brevardcruiser said:

The new Disney wish commands massive fares and sails 3/4 from canaveral.  

This does put it into a whole new perspective plus the giant hole at PC 3/4 after mid-July 2024 onward. I would almost put money that it will be Utopia to compete with the Wish

• Like 2

On 2/9/2023 at 1:51 PM, Ashland said:

Late last night I was able to book Navigator Feb 14, 2025 out of Los Angeles 7 night Mexican Riviera paid my $500 deposit and received my email confirmation and booking number. Now checking back I can't see that available but it is showing on my upcoming cruises on my Cruise Planner.

Got an amazing rate for an OS ($3,668.12) it was actually priced less than a JS. So did RCI make a mistake?

Today I booked a GS on the 7night Cabo, Vallarta, Mazatlán 4/18/2025 Navigator sailing for $2,658.12 (2person).  Strange enough the GS1BR is listed for 1,186pp, standard balcony 1,155pp, GS2BR $1,506pp, JR Suite $1,883pp.

Seems like some sort of mess up (on RCL's part) on a bunch of those Navigator sailings - particularly the 2025 listings that are recently listed.

57 minutes ago, TravelTonic said:

Today I booked a GS on the 7night Cabo, Vallarta, Mazatlán 4/18/2025 Navigator sailing for $2,658.12 (2person).  Strange enough the GS1BR is listed for 1,186pp, standard balcony 1,155pp, GS2BR $1,506pp, JR Suite $1,883pp.

Seems like some sort of mess up (on RCL's part) on a bunch of those Navigator sailings - particularly the 2025 listings that are recently listed.

We've got friends lining up to get that pricing before the ether wears off.

Unfortunately, there are no accessible Grand Suites.  Our TA is trying to get a Junior Suite for the Grand Suite price ( now doesn’t that sound odd!!!)

11 minutes ago, STEVE-O said:

We've got friends lining up to get that pricing before the ether wears off.

Unfortunately, there are no accessible Grand Suites.  Our TA is trying to get a Junior Suite for the Grand Suite price ( now doesn’t that sound odd!!!)

The bummer will be that the Jr won't have all the GS perks like no access to the suite lounge, no happy hour, etc.  If you're trying to go as a group.  

1 hour ago, TravelTonic said:

Royal IT is good for that, even more so when Sailings are released. Few yrs ago had a 2Bd/2Ba to myself, cheaper then a Balcony Cabin. 

7 minutes ago, Kellie in Texas said:

Sorry if I missed it in these 44 pages, but why is Royal not in Copenhagen anymore? 

The main routing for cruises out of Copenhagen was to the Baltic and, in particular, Russia, which is off limits right now for obvious reasons. Last season's sailings had to be re-routed and the loss of the Russia stops made the itineraries less appealing, leading to poor sales and low occupancy levels.

There was some speculation earlier in the thread that there might still be a (smaller) ship to come for Europe that might sail from Copenhagen, but it's anyone's guess right now.

• Like 1

Just now, FionaMG said:

The main routing for cruises out of Copenhagen was to the Baltic and, in particular, Russia, which is off limits right now for obvious reasons. Last season's sailings had to be re-routed and the loss of the Russia stops made the itineraries less appealing, leading to poor sales and low occupancy levels.

While the loss of St. Petersburgh was certainly a factor it wasn't the only one.   Europe in general was down due to the reluctance of Americans to travel to Europe last year.  We did the 11 night sailing last year and it was phenomenal even without St Petersburg and am looking to book the similar itinerary on one of the WC legs.

• Like 2