Anywhere/Anyway to get a lobster egg benedict?

14 minutes ago, poocher said:

🤷‍♀️Save a tail from Lobster night & bring it the next morning??🤷‍♀️

Thanks for the chuckle! 😄

Unfortunately, I doubt the MDR could accommodate that request. I suppose you could always ask, they won't throw you overboard if the answer is no. 🙂

25 minutes ago, goldfish65 said:

Money. 

Slip your regular server $20 and tell him or her if there's any way he can come up with Lobster Benedict for breakfast, you'll appreciate it. 

I agree. I think there is a charge for lobster now.

3 hours ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

Thanks for the chuckle! 😄

Unfortunately, I doubt the MDR could accommodate that request. I suppose you could always ask, they won't throw you overboard if the answer is no. 🙂

Yes, they most certainly will...I've done it many times.  They will do almost anything IF you ask.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, celoplyr said:

There's a crab benedict on the last debarkation morning breakfast at the key. Is that acceptable substitute? It would be an expensive breakfast though!

Absolutely!! Should have asked for lobster or crab. And....we have the key booked. Whoop whoop!!! Thank you 

8 hours ago, Shippy said:

I agree. I think there is a charge for lobster now.

There is lobster tail night in MDR usually the last formal night of a 7 night cruise.

Taking a tail back to your cabin may work if fridge gets cold enough to store it overnight.  Then take to WJ or MDR and ask for them to heat up on grill with their eggs benedict.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

There is lobster tail night in MDR usually the last formal night of a 7 night cruise.

Taking a tail back to your cabin may work if fridge gets cold enough to store it overnight.  Then take to WJ or MDR and ask for them to heat up on grill with their eggs benedict.

I highly doubt their Health guidelines would allow to take food back to the kitchen the next day, reheat it and serve.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

wow, just wow

7 hours ago, LGW59 said:

wow, just wow

I personally have never done this nor would I fo this but a woman on a recent cruise had brought to WJ some leftover filet mignon and ask for them to slice up and reheat on griddle top so her husband could have steak and eggs for dinner.   No hesitation by the cook, they did as she asked and it looked great!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I personally have never done this nor would I fo this but a woman on a recent cruise had brought to WJ some leftover filet mignon and ask for them to slice up and reheat on griddle top so her husband could have steak and eggs for dinner.   No hesitation by the cook, they did as she asked and it looked great!

Well to each their own I suppose.  Not my kind of way to roll but good on the cook for great customer satisfaction.

10 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I have done this lots of times.  The MDR will let you take anything with you on a plate with cover, I've taken everything from the tails to desserts and everything in between.  Put the plate over an ice bucket cover with a towel...put it in the frig...voila.  Yeah, I don't always finish dinner at one sitting.  Problem? And I take the tail back for breakfast and throw it on my Eggs Bene...works like a charm.

• Like 2