Diamond Free Drink Vouchers

4 minutes ago, vacationbunny said:

I'm sharing a room with a Diamond+. Do I receive the benefits of Diamond+ are they able to differentiate on the 2 sea passes?

No and yes.  It's on the card.

Unless you are linked as a significant other or a child in the same household you will not get the diamond+ benefits.

Edited by Blur

24 minutes ago, vacationbunny said:

I'm sharing a room with a Diamond+. Do I receive the benefits of Diamond+ are they able to differentiate on the 2 sea passes?

No. Not even sharing the same cabin. Unless you share the same home address. 

Edited by davekathy

22 minutes ago, vacationbunny said:

No you will not receive their perks. The drinks are pre-loaded only on the D+ card. Now if that person chooses to buy you a drink using one of their vouchers then that's ok.

35 minutes ago, vacationbunny said:

If married, yes. And they can differentiate between the two cards. But he can buy you drinks on his card up to the five per day limit.

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Drinks actually get added at 12:01 am so stay up late and use them up.

Also make sure to keep track of this, it is very easy to hit a bar and start drinking and go past midnight and use up your next days vouchers.

There may be an exception on the last night. My experience on the Navigator last March was I stayed up till about 00:30 and went to a bar and was told the drink vouchers were not reloaded yet. So it could have just been a one time delay or ?

Also the Plaza Bar up in WJ, as of early February stopped having alcohol available on disembarkation morning. I am currently on Navigator and had breakfast in the MDR on disembarkation day and could order alcohol with my vouchers. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hoosier sailor said:

so on a b2b you would have 8 drinks as a diamond on turnaround day?

yes!  Just did this earlier this month on the Navigator.  I think the only bar open was the Windjammer one.  Went up and got a mimosa and 3 bottles of water on turnaround day. 

5 hours ago, Preziosa said:

If you stay up late the last evening you Can have the last drinks after midnight. There Will Be 4 new drinks after midnight. Just save 1 or 2 for special coffee and fresh orange juice the last morning. We Will do that on Brilliance O T S the 11 th of september

I didn’t know you can use the vouchers for the fresh oj in the morning. This is really a thing?

Is it possible for my husband to use his 4 drinks for me if I need it. He will have the soda package and doesn't drink. If I'm reading this right just have to tell the bar server to use his soda package and not his Diamond drink

Pam

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pamkev said:

Is it possible for my husband to use his 4 drinks for me if I need it. He will have the soda package and doesn't drink. If I'm reading this right just have to tell the bar server to use his soda package and not his Diamond drink

Pam

Yes, you can do that. My wife and I will often take turns buying 2 drinks so that they don't have to take both our cards.

The only thing you need to watch out for is if you have kids that are minors. They are not allowed to charge alcoholic drinks, so we never buy the kids drinks on our cards since they can't return the favor.

Just now, drb116 said:

Yes, you can do that. My wife and I will often take turns buying 2 drinks so that they don't have to take both our cards.

The only thing you need to watch out for is if you have kids that are minors. They are not allowed to charge alcoholic drinks, so we never buy the kids drinks on our cards since they can't return the favor.

Thanks don't have to worry about minor kids our are all grown up

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wallyj said:

There may be an exception on the last night. My experience on the Navigator last March was I stayed up till about 00:30 and went to a bar and was told the drink vouchers were not reloaded yet. So it could have just been a one time delay or ?

Also the Plaza Bar up in WJ, as of early February stopped having alcohol available on disembarkation morning. I am currently on Navigator and had breakfast in the MDR on disembarkation day and could order alcohol with my vouchers. 

So it could have just been a one time delay or ?

Not always on the Dot at 00:01.  sometimes it is even later than your 30 minutes.

On 8/24/2022 at 10:35 AM, hoosier sailor said:

so on a b2b you would have 8 drinks as a diamond on turnaround day?

In our experience on B2B around noon on turn around day the first cruise account closes out and the second cruise account opens. The first cruise items that were unused are gone!

4 minutes ago, Scotty G said:

In our experience on B2B around noon on turn around day the first cruise account closes out and the second cruise account opens. The first cruise items that were unused are gone!

Correct, you have to use the 4 from the first cruise in the morning. You still technically get 8 that day, 4 before the turn around and 4 after.