proposal

i am bringing my girlfriend on the adventure of the seas in november. i hope to propose but need suggestions on where to do this. i have never been on the ship so any and all help is greatly appreciated. i've cruised other lines before but this is my first royal caribbean cruise. thanks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NJcruiser444 said:

i am bringing my girlfriend on the adventure of the seas in november. i hope to propose but need suggestions on where to do this. i have never been on the ship so any and all help is greatly appreciated. i've cruised other lines before but this is my first royal caribbean cruise. thanks.

If you want private... Helipad at sunset/night would be nice.

If it want public, one of the specially restaurants, just let them know what your doing ahead of time and they will help you out.

• Like 5

Depends how public you want it to be? You could get someone from the entertainment staff to help you if you want to do it on a stage. If you want something more personal and quieter maybe get a waiter at a specialty restaurant to help you out. Regardless. Congrats on your future engagement. 

• Like 2

Go on the Perfect Storm.  You have to beat her to the end. Maybe tell the guard at the top what you are doing so the guard can slow her down.  Jump out at the end and wait for her to pop out!

Or 

Go to the Wall climbing.  As she gets to the top, drop to the bottom,  get on one knee with the ring out and wait for her to land! 

Both would be a huge surprise.  Either would be an experience you would not forget. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Congrats!!!  I think no matter where you pick she will love it.

Just figure out if you want it romantic and quiet, or lots of

people watching. Maybe during formal night at a picture stand.

You will diff get greats pics of it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Blur said:

If you want private... Helipad at sunset/night would be nice.

If it want public, one of the specially restaurants, just let them know what your doing ahead of time and they will help you out.

Can you get to the Helipad these days???  We tried last time and it was 'closed to the public'...we were sad...

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Go on the Perfect Storm.  You have to beat her to the end. Maybe tell the guard at the top what you are doing so the guard can slow her down.  Jump out at the end and wait for her to pop out!

Or 

Go to the Wall climbing.  As she gets to the top, drop to the bottom,  get on one knee with the ring out and wait for her to land! 

Both would be a huge surprise.  Either would be an experience you would not forget. 

These are both great suggestions.   

On a beach would probably be my first choice but I'm a beach bum.

As well as the Helipad said by others.

I personally would not want done in a bar, restaurant or on stage.   So many other fun and romantic places.

• Like 1