What does this # mean?

Ombud

I just checked this on both my phone and laptop - I see the same thing (the number 035) on my phone on Cruise Critic Princess Cruises Forum page as @Ombud posted but it is not there on my laptop. I have no idea what it is in reference to - very strange!

22 minutes ago, brisalta said:

Is it the number of new notifications waiting for you to view?

Can't be that, since we're all seeing the same thing and this thread started an hour ago.

I'm also seeing a rectangle with an X filling the inside of it before the 035. Possible coding/debugging note that shouldn't be viewable to members?

3 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Where are you when you see that?  Is it just on the Princess roll calls, on your PC or on your phone?

It's everywhere. You can see it on Desktop if you shrink the window (and engage the responsive design).

EXPANDED:

image.thumb.png.19ee737bbc3e7bb2173e2531ffb93e0c.png

COLLAPSED:

image.png.cce7bbd3e3c7dbb81c98ae197ffd1291.png

5 hours ago, damiross said:

It's the number of the post in the topic. My number will be 14 because it is the 14th posting in this topic.

No…Look at the TOP of this page.

Cruise Critic                     035

There have not been 35 posts, nor is my post #35.

On 2/16/2023 at 2:03 PM, Sea Hag said:

Can't be that, since we're all seeing the same thing and this thread started an hour ago.

I'm also seeing a rectangle with an X filling the inside of it before the 035. Possible coding/debugging note that shouldn't be viewable to members?

I do not see it.  You obviously have a magical device! 😉

It shows up on all fora on this board if you reduce the width of your browser to 750px - looks to me like it is something to do with reducing the options available when on a mobile device. Strange thing is that it appears to be a link but does not go anywhere.

If anything I would say it is a bug in the software.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, david63 said:

It shows up on all fora on this board if you reduce the width of your browser to 750px - looks to me like it is something to do with reducing the options available when on a mobile device. Strange thing is that it appears to be a link but does not go anywhere.

If anything I would say it is a bug in the software.

Interesting!  I thought it was only a "feature" of viewing on a phone...but I just narrowed my Chrome desktop browser width very narrow and it appeared!