I'm having lots of trouble here on our Edge cruise to the Southern Caribbean...

StillLooking4Adventure

14 hours ago, StillLooking4Adventure said:

Worse than that, I wanted to take the perfect sunset shot behind the trailing wake and he just didn't know how to line the ship up properly and I had to take this crummy picture instead.

20230226_182357.jpg

The nerve! I'd never book another cruise with Celebrity if I were you. 

I've been told that Oceania, Seabourn and Silversea captains always line the ship up for sunset photos. Just in case any of their passengers are still awake at that time of the day.

Joking aside tho, lovely to read your posts and makes a nice change. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Today we finally found a port, St. Kitts and Nevis. We were forced to wind our way through all these shops on the way back from our excursion.  Due to this exteme pressure I had to purchase wife a few sparkly t-shirts, a cover up and a magnet. 

The sun was high and no sun hats or umbrellas were provided. 😡

When we got back to the ship we endured a French themed buffet with Beef Bourgogne and Chicken St Jaque. What was really bad was they had all these damn French pastries and Brulee's. How am I supposed to keep my weight down when theynkeep throwing food like this at me.

Oh, and this dolphin kept dragging me all.over the place.

20230227_105455.jpg

20230227_084301.jpg

20230227_112335.jpg

20230227_131523.jpg

20230227_131517.jpg

2023-1-27-34.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 11

I can hardly wait to suffer like others have been reporting.

I think I will intentionally take off 5 pounds before my next cruise so I can put them back on with no guilt.

Can't wait for those "Terrible" lemon tarts at al Bacio.

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

Today we finally found a port, St. Kitts and Nevis. We were forced to wind our way through all these shops on the way back from our excursion.  Due to this exteme pressure I had to purchase wife a few sparkly t-shirts, a cover up and a magnet. 

When we got back to the ship we endured a French themed buffet with Beef Bourgogne and Chicken St Jaque. What was really bad was they had all these damn French pastries and Brulee's. How am I supposed to keep my weight down when they keep throwing food like this at me.

Oh, and this dolphin kept dragging me all over the place.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StillLooking4Adventure said:

When we got back to the ship we endured a French themed buffet with Beef Bourgogne and Chicken St Jaque. What was really bad was they had all these damn French pastries and Brulee's. How am I supposed to keep my weight down when theynkeep throwing food like this at me.

Oh, and this dolphin kept dragging me all.over the place.

20230227_105455.jpg

20230227_084301.jpg

20230227_112335.jpg

20230227_131523.jpg

20230227_131517.jpg

2023-1-27-34.jpg

At least you got to drive!

This is the best post I have read in a long time! The earliest I will be cruising this year is September and that may need to be moved.

Your enthusiasm and embracing everything for the good is wonderful, please keep posting.

PS…Our toast on every cruise has been to ‘Making it count’…Looks like you are doing just that…

Enjoy!

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, cruising sister said:

I am sorry but I have to that the Edge OVC in December was horrible. I enjoyed every other aspect of the cruise but I have to be honest about that. Others may question my opinion because of the great Mast Grill debate. I loved the burger and fries. Go figure. 

I am so glad my cruise is in May!  Gives them time to fix things?  Right?

• Haha 1

Okay, enough already with all the positive stuff, as "real cruisers" need a Debbie Downer once in a while.  Certainly you can find something for those who need it desperately before they go into a tirade.  I am having way more fun watching the snow fall, wind blow and staying inside because it is so cold outside.  How many of you are with me on this...as I know that all this fun stuff is just someone trolling for viewers, paid by Celebrity?  Furthermore, for dinner, we are having Lean Cusine’s spaghetti and meatballs for an Italian Fest. It will be like dining on the Amalfi Coast, but with snow.  

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

StillLooking4Adventure,

Celebrity Shoreside has extensively reviewed your above postings. They have deemed your cruise experiences so far "unacceptable" and so have decided to immediately cancel the rest of your cruise. You will be airlifted from the helipad as soon as ocean conditions allow and flown to the nearest American facility. You will be given FCC commensurate with the remaining cost of your cruise to use on any 2025 Celebrity cruise. Please accept our heartfelt apologies for such "unacceptable" cruise memories. We hope you will sail with us again soon.

Celebrity Shoreside Management

P.S. Silver lining - your cabin will be reassigned to a waitlisted couple. They will be on the inboard helicopter flight you will be taking to the aforementioned nearest American facility.

C. S. M.

• Haha 5