QR code?

misspuss

I just got a E mail from Princess saying that we need to show a Q R code to enter the terminal. I have looked at all of our documents and cannot find a Q R code. We leave in two days HELP! What are they wanting? Where do I find it?

30 minutes ago, misspuss said:

I just got a E mail from Princess saying that we need to show a Q R code to enter the terminal. I have looked at all of our documents and cannot find a Q R code. We leave in two days HELP! What are they wanting? Where do I find it?

Are you talking about the QR code on the Medallion app for green lane?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, misspuss said:

Call up Princess and tell them to fix their #$*$& App if they expect you to show a QR Code from it at the Terminal.

Print out your Travel Summary from Cruise Personalizer (that should always be done) and have it with you in case someone wants to see something.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, misspuss said:

It should be in your medallion app. Mine shows the green lane. 

Tom😀

8 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Call up Princess and tell them to fix their #$*$& App if they expect you to show a QR Code from it at the Terminal.

This site will let you generate QR codes:

https://www.qrcode-monkey.com/

Just pick a fun URL, and save (or print) the QR code to show at the terminal.

Princess certainly can't be expecting it to work!

Here is a fun QR code, just to get you started:

image.thumb.png.44e71c1e6b06ccfdac9a3af76dfdf697.png

Edited by Roberto256
  • Haha 1

On our cruise in Feb., on the Ruby out of Galveston, no one asked to see our qr code. I had it pulled up on my phone ready to show whoever per the pre cruise instructions, but no one looked at it. 

Just like nobody has EVER checked our arrival time/group I have NEVER had anybody ask to see the QR code.  Yes, it *should* show on the app assuming you are "green lane" (don't get me started on all THAT fiasco!) but I've never been asked for it and I've never seen anybody else have to show it.  Don't worry about it.  Just take your cruise docs and passport and that's all you need.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...