cigar smoking on the reflection.

ronulbrich

4 minutes ago, ronulbrich said:

Where can I enjoy a cigar on the reflection?

In a smoking area. There is a spot to the port side of the Sunset Bar where people smoke cigars on the S-Class ships.

• Thanks 1

Cigar smoking is permitted in designated areas.  Here is a link to Celebrity's Conduct Policy FAQs: link  You will find the smoking policy if you scroll about half way down.

image.thumb.png.6773512910a48c49c8ae532d9d65d8d1.png

• Thanks 1

I don't have a copy of Reflection's smoking policy right now, but here is the smoking policy onboard Solstice (sistership) published on Jan 2020:

image.png.2936cd2e5b14b13ee4676e977aeb2f17.png

Edited by mahdnc

17 minutes ago, hcat said:

It was a very classy space...like the cigar lounge on QM 2.

But with space at a premium and smoking in disfavor...it was scrapped!

Yes.  I tell my kids that Michael's Club now serves as a detention center for suite and Zenith passengers.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Haha 3

Just now, peterde said:

I enjoy the occasional cigar. Do they sell cigars also so I don’t have to bring them?

I have seen cigars in the shop at sells spirits. I think they also sell them at the Sunset Bar.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, peterde said:

I will be on her in December and I enjoy the occasional cigar. Do they sell cigars also so I don’t have to bring them?

This is what was for sale at the liquor/sundry shop aboard Constellation in Nov 2022:

image.thumb.jpeg.be01ab0c3d9c11a43bbdf1f91f379a74.jpeg

1 hour ago, peterde said:

I will be on her in December and I enjoy the occasional cigar. Do they sell cigars also so I don’t have to bring them?

DON'T !!!

Cigars for purchase on ships are crap, very dry, they are not kept in a humidor.

Dh looks them over on board  but better to bring your own..and a few to swap and share,

Sometimes they offer an event for cigar lovers out back there,  it is quite popular..not just for men   I do not smoke but dh likes a cigar with a nice  after dinner drink..

Royal C used to have some nice lounges ( with great ventilator systems)  but we  have not been on that line in quite awhile..

18 hours ago, m8zenblue said:

DON'T !!!

Cigars for purchase on ships are crap, very dry, they are not kept in a humidor.

Much better to bring your own or to get a couple of fresh ones in a port.  But the ones in the ship's shop are in a humidor as you can see in Post #18.

• 6 months later...
On 6/8/2023 at 9:08 AM, TeeRick said:

Much better to bring your own or to get a couple of fresh ones in a port.  But the ones in the ship's shop are in a humidor as you can see in Post #18.

Just because they are in a humidor doesn't necessarily mean they are in good condition.  The humidor must be in good working order and kept up regularly.  And be aware, on a moving ship it's very windy back there and next to impossible to light a cigar properly.  I was on Silhouette last February.  If the bartender at the Sunset Bar didn't have a torch lighter, I'd still be up there trying to light my stick!

NCL has nice indoor lounges to smoke in.  Princess, I understand, recently did away with their cigar lounges.  RCL used to have beautiful lounges, but they've been gone for some time.  When I first sailed on X back in 2001, believe it or not they allowed cigar smoking in one bar on the ship.  I was on Celebrity Zenith.   As long as they give us a spot where we can smoke our stogies, have a drink, and plot the takeover of the world, I'm satisfied!

Elvis 

• Like 2

When we were on the Beyond, I smoked cigars by the Sunset bar, over the Mast Grill and outside of Eden. The only place it was real hard was outside of Eden. The best place was over the Mast Grill, which is very comfortable and pretty enclosed.

On 6/7/2023 at 9:56 AM, mahdnc said:

I don't have a copy of Reflection's smoking policy right now, but here is the smoking policy onboard Solstice (sistership) published on Jan 2020:

image.png.2936cd2e5b14b13ee4676e977aeb2f17.png

deck 12 is cabin space        where is it on that deck?