Huge Price Drop For Beverage Package Today

Check your cruise planners, the price for the deluxe beverage package just dropped to $43.99/day for my cruise (which is going to be lower than most sailings because it's an Asia cruise). It's been fluctuating between $58.99 and $54.99 since last fall.

The refreshment package dropped to $24.99/day. 

I wasn't going to book either package (even the refreshment had gotten too high for me at $27.99/day), but I keep saying that the deluxe package would need to be $40/day for me to buy it, and this is really dang close, so I went ahead and booked it asap just in case it was a mistake. 

BB552BD0-781B-491C-88FC-233072F2FB07.thumb.jpeg.ef637a93de60161526b37a74d48b87b9.jpeg

Edited by ARandomTraveler
  • Like 3

I noticed that the water packages on my cruises for 2024 dropped to $22 today.  Unsure if I want to bite yet because it’s already come down so much….maybe Royal is figuring out no one will buy it at $60.  It says the regular price is now $39.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

The cruise planner deals for the Asian market are not going to mirror the US market since they serve very different tastes.

Price-wise that's true, but so far the timing of the sales has coincided. At least for my sailing. Any time there's been a drop on Caribbean prices, mine drops too, so I was giving a heads up just in case.

I'm hoping  life everyone else that the "regular" price has gone down closer to the $65 range.

Edited by ARandomTraveler

Our Oct/Nov b2b Jewel cruise to NE/Canada is currently $62.99 northbound and $66.99 southbound.  You are not going to see prices like what you posted on cruises out of the US or even Europe.

Edited by BND

7 minutes ago, BND said:

Our Oct/Nov b2b Jewel cruise to NE/Canada is currently $62.99 northbound and $66.99 southbound.  You are not going to see prices like what you posted on cruises out of the US or even Europe.

My 14 day to Greenland in Sept., prior to yours, is $55.99

Just goes to show how much fluctuation there is between same ship, different itineraries.

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 1

We will have enough vouchers for our geriactric livers without indulging in the beverage packages. I am wondering if we can expect the soft drink package to drop in price before our November Caribbean cruise? Currently it is $10 each per day.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Check your cruise planners, the price for the deluxe beverage package just dropped to $43.99/day for my cruise (which is going to be lower than most sailings because it's an Asia cruise). It's been fluctuating between $58.99 and $54.99 since last fall.

The refreshment package dropped to $24.99/day. 

I wasn't going to book either package (even the refreshment had gotten too high for me at $27.99/day), but I keep saying that the deluxe package would need to be $40/day for me to buy it, and this is really dang close, so I went ahead and booked it asap just in case it was a mistake. 

BB552BD0-781B-491C-88FC-233072F2FB07.thumb.jpeg.ef637a93de60161526b37a74d48b87b9.jpeg

Great price haven’t seen it that low in years , however with our 5 free diamond plus and suite happy hour we no longer need to buy that, great info.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, twangster said:

Only one cruise DX price dropped and that is from Singapore.  All of my US and Europe based cruises through 2025 remain unchanged.  

It might just be a promotion for Singapore then, cause that's where mine sails from too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, latebuyer said:

Just curious how much buying a soda costs on ship? I think i’d only want it a few times.

A can.  Maybe $4 total.  Just guessing based on what I remember. Zero point buying a package if you only want a few during an entire trip.