Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

4 minutes ago, katmu said:

Am I correct that Mediterranean cruises for 2026 will likely be released in October?

Likely little later, but keep watching on here for when actual Dates will be

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katmu said:

Am I correct that Mediterranean cruises for 2026 will likely be released in October?

There will be a thread like this discussing the next deployment (to cover 2026-2027) - the thread will start in late summer, there's no real info before then.

2 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Likely little later, but keep watching on here for when actual Dates will be

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

There will be a thread like this discussing the next deployment (to cover 2026-2027) - the thread will start in late summer, there's no real info before then.

Thank you both.  I’ll check back late summer.

• Like 1

There's one Ovation sailing showing now for January 2026 out of Singapore, presumably a test loading ahead of the forthcoming Singapore release and pretty much confirming what we were all expecting, that Ovation will be doing the Singapore sailings.

image.thumb.png.fc9f1b74f3a568b9de26ee20e93a17bb.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

There's one Ovation sailing showing now for January 2026 out of Singapore, presumably a test loading ahead of the forthcoming Singapore release and pretty much confirming what we were all expecting, that Ovation will be doing the Singapore sailings.

Happy days - hopefully we will find out soon when Radiance and Serenade will be going then

21 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Happy days - hopefully we will find out soon when Radiance and Serenade will be going then

Yes, I'm checking them daily. Really hoping to finally cross a Panama Canal cruise off my bucket list in the not-too-distant future. 🤞

On 4/28/2024 at 8:18 AM, hazeleyez3 said:

I know the schedules won’t be released until around October, but do people think RCCL will go back to British Isles in 2026?  We decided to do a land trip this year, and I don’t see any British Isles next year.  

Celebrity isn’t an option.  We will be traveling with my father and the single supplement on that cruise line is ridiculous.  The same cabin for him is almost $4,000 more for him than it would be for us.  A single supplement is one thing, that high of one is another.

We are now leaning towards an Asian cruise next year, and putting off British Isles until 2026.  If RCCL doesn’t have itineraries we will switch to Princess.

Hoping for a British Isles in 2026. And if Royal won’t do one we’ll be switching to another line too.  I’d do another Panama Canal cruise too so will keep watching for that. 

We did the Panama Canal July 2022 from San Pedro to Tampa on Serenade and it was great.

For those of you waiting, book as soon as it becomes available. Ours sold out so fast. Best of luck !!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We did the Panama Canal July 2022 from San Pedro to Tampa on Serenade and it was great.

For those of you waiting, book as soon as it becomes available. Ours sold out so fast. Best of luck !!

We just finished the Panama Canal cruise here last month. We booked it the day it was released. Largely thanks to a previous "Booking season begins" thread here.🙂

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 11:24 AM, FionaMG said:

Hoping that they all get added on the 10th as expected. We'll be on anthem for the only 2 nighter of the season from the UK and looking to get a (hopefully at least 5 night as on 2024) singapore cruise on for Christmas/new year 

Ovation will be a new ship for is and will be good to compare to anthem 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2024 at 3:49 PM, Aaron3 said:

Hoping that they all get added on the 10th as expected. We'll be on anthem for the only 2 nighter of the season from the UK and looking to get a (hopefully at least 5 night as on 2024) singapore cruise on for Christmas/new year 

Ovation will be a new ship for is and will be good to compare to anthem 

We’re also U.K. based and hoping to get at least 5 nights from Singers in Jan 2026 - my OH’s 50th birthday and our 25th anniversary 🤞we were booked on it for new Year 2020/2021, but obviously it was cancelled 😞

1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Is this a new booking?

Screenshot_20240510_181208_Chrome.jpg

No. It's been up for ages. I'm guessing that Ovation will transfer to Singapore at the end of that one.

• Thanks 1

On 5/9/2024 at 10:16 PM, Donsyb said:

We’re also U.K. based and hoping to get at least 5 nights from Singers in Jan 2026 - my OH’s 50th birthday and our 25th anniversary 🤞we were booked on it for new Year 2020/2021, but obviously it was cancelled 😞

Just off anthem 

I asked when singapore Oct to Apr 2025 to 2026 would be released as I'd heard may 10th and nothing . 

Was initially told may not have them and ovation had been announced for elsewhere. 

After probing and asking to see the other Asia ports ovations last sailing being early October I said oh where does ovation go there then, at that point they smiled and accepted that I knew and said we can't say. Bought the next cruise pay deposit and get some $obc if booked within 2 months and after doing so as we stood up was told they are on the system they kist haven't been told when they will be announced or available 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 8:39 PM, FionaMG said:

No. It's been up for ages. I'm guessing that Ovation will transfer to Singapore at the end of that 

Edited by Saab4444

3 hours ago, Aaron3 said:

Just off anthem 

I asked when singapore Oct to Apr 2025 to 2026 would be released as I'd heard may 10th and nothing . 

Was initially told may not have them and ovation had been announced for elsewhere. 

After probing and asking to see the other Asia ports ovations last sailing being early October I said oh where does ovation go there then, at that point they smiled and accepted that I knew and said we can't say. Bought the next cruise pay deposit and get some $obc if booked within 2 months and after doing so as we stood up was told they are on the system they kist haven't been told when they will be announced or available 

Wasn’t it originally week commencing 13th May they were supposed to be out? Hopefully shouldn’t have long to wait 🤞

3 hours ago, Aaron3 said:

Just off anthem 

Wasn’t Ovation going to china ?

10 hours ago, Billy Baltic said:

Maybe it’ll force RC to be more imaginative. 

Wouldn't hold my breathe. More Royal Ship's based out of US Ports doing Shorter Cruises, less 7-11nite Cruises then in past with Majority of passengers leaving out of Florida stopping at Coco Cay. Shoot still cant believe Royal has 4 of her Ships out of Tampa and 3 at same time each week. With overseas issues, Companies penny pinching and Royal ships carrying an average 120% Capacity they'll be in no hurry change anything. Lot of Cruises 2-3 times higher cost then in past, but I'm still finding a few pretty good deals but got to watch for price drops, Last ones I Booked are still year out

• Like 2