Diamond drink question?

tomahawk246

1 minute ago, tomahawk246 said:

One more question, can you start getting your drinks as soon as you get on the ship?

Of course... in fact, it's highly recommended.

Just give your cabin number or use your set sail pass since you won't have your sea pass yet.

2 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Of course... in fact, it's highly recommended.

Just give your cabin number or use your set sail pass since you won't have your sea pass yet.

Got my first drink at Schooner Bar last week, gave cabin number, but was never charged a voucher. I still only had my 5 "free" drinks, since I didn't need a 6th one.

6 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Got my first drink at Schooner Bar last week, gave cabin number, but was never charged a voucher. I still only had my 5 "free" drinks, since I didn't need a 6th one.

That happens to me quite often on CocoCay. Wife and I often wind up not getting dinged for a drink or two there.

26 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

5 included drinks for Diamonds? I have thought it was 4…

Diamond is 4, diamond plus is 5, and Pinnacle is 6. 

Many refer to them as diamond drinks, even though they may be eligible for 5 or 6. 
m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When using your diamond drink vouchers in the main dining room you may want to just do a quick check on your account each night.  We have had drinks charged and not charged correctly on more then one occasion.  We now go to a bar prior to dinner and bring our drinks into the dining room.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, playingpossum said:

We now go to a bar prior to dinner and bring our drinks into the dining room.

I don't eat in the MDR much (just not a fan) but I prefer to do the same thing.

When convenient, I like grabbing all my drinks from the bar myself rather than any type of server TBH (Solarium, CocoCay, before a show, etc.). I don't have any a good reason for it though, just a quirk I have I guess.

7 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

Can anyone confirm: Are you able to get 2 bottles of water for 1 voucher? Thanks.

You’re not supposed to be able to. A voucher is for one drink, regardless of dollar value. Does it happen? Maybe.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2023 at 3:22 PM, Another_Critic said:

Our last cruise was this past March. We (wife and I) each had 2 drinks before we went to our room to pick up our Seapasses. We just gave the bartender our room number. None of those drinks showed up on our folio.