Grand Suite 1 Bedroom

I believe it’s two devices, you get to have your meals in the suite restaurant Costal Kitchen, breakfast, lunch and dinner. You get beer and wine throughout the day in suite lounge and 3 hour happy hour for liquor normally 5 to 8 . Concierge can help with any reservations or requests, he also will walk you out when cruise is over , he can be very handy. There is a suite sundeck but it’s not close to pool and need to walk up stairs to get there . Free room service. Reserved seats for shows but you still.need to reserve the show with rccl app , concierge will email you all your perks about 5 days before the cruise.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vision14k said:

Can our two-year old son join us in the coastal kitchen? Or is that frowned upon or adults only?

Your son is included in your CK amenity.  You will find that some people will frown on a little one being there, however most people will accept your family just fine.  You are entitled to be there, so enjoy! 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, George C said:

. There is a suite sundeck but it’s not close to pool and need to walk up stairs to get there . 

Is this the case with Symphony also?

1 hour ago, mafig said:

Is this the case with Symphony also?

I believe so , the brand new oasis class I believe have corrected that , but way prefer celebrity edge class or MSc yacht club that gives you an outside pool restaurant and bar .

Room service menu from the MDR during their open hours...One of our favorite perks is to order breakfast. Also just before dinner closing time we order dessert.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vision14k said:

Can our two-year old son join us in the coastal kitchen? Or is that frowned upon or adults only?

There was a family with two little ones and we enjoyed seeing them every morning .

( This was on Allure )

Simply put, that room, on that ship is part of the Royal Suites program and has a Sky Class designation.  Below is a list of the “perks” (the footnotes are not include) from Royal Caribbean’s website.

SKY

• Concierge Service
  • All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen*
  • All Day Access to Gold and Silver Dining** for guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas®
  • Specialty Bottled Water (upon arrival)
  • VOOM, The Fastest Internet at Sea  
  • Flexible Arrival Boarding & Priority Departure
  • Priority Dining Reservations
  • Reserved seating section in select entertainment venues (reservations required)
  • Suite Lounge Access (complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cocktails each evening)
  • Access to Suite Sun Deck. Sky guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas® have access to The Balcony. Sky guests onboard Icon of the SeasSM have access to The Grove.
  • Royal Caribbean Plush Bathrobes for Use Onboard
  • Luxury Pillow Top Mattress
  • Luxury Bathroom Amenities
  • Lavazza Espresso Coffee Machine

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-royal-suite-class

You may notice some slight variations in how some of the perks are applied but this is pretty consistent on any sailing that has the Royal Suites program, which only applies to Oasis and Quantum class ships.  

Edited by wdwkings

On 1/18/2024 at 6:45 PM, vision14k said:

We booked a 1 bedroom grand suite on Allure; what comes with this? Do we both get WIFI included for two devices, or only one device?  What other perks do we get?

Your two year old will probably also get free internet access - it is technically one free cruise long account for each passenger booked in the cabin.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, vision14k said:

Do we get any priority bookings to shows, dinner times, etc? If so, how?  We booked last minute so everything is booked up in cruise planner.

You should receive an email from the suite concierges ( AL_concierge01@RCCL.com ) about a week before your sail date, and they can often make magic happen with finding reservations for shows/dining/etc. if you ask them when you reply to the email.

Edited by orville99

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

You should receive an email from the suite concierges ( AL_concierge01@RCCL.com ) about a week before your sail date, and they can often make magic happen with finding reservations for shows/dining/etc. if you ask them when you reply to the email.

I booked three days before, will I get anything or do I miss out on this perk?

11 minutes ago, vision14k said:

I'd email now and failing that see the concierge right away.

AL_concierge01@RCCL.com

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, vision14k said:

Email them directly. With Allure doing 4/3 night cruises now, they are probably swamped with current suite guest requests.

13 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I'd email now and failing that see the concierge right away.

AL_concierge01@RCCL.com

Absolutely - head up to the suite lounge/coastal kitchen as soon as they get on board.

22 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

Although it isn't really published, you can get free sodas, wine, and beer in the suite lounge from 11 to 11.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 

That is correct.

• Thanks 1

Instead of waiting in line to talk to the Concierge, when you are waiting for lunch to be ordered,delivered,eaten in CK, open the app, and reserve the shows on your own.  We've done that multiple times when missing reservations prior to sailing.