Celebrity email support : do they ever reply?

The cruise was lovely but I'm having difficulty getting any response from support. They acknowledge the email but then silence. (no issues with spam filters).

Pre cruise (8 weeks ago) : I found a bug in their online purchasing and was unable to buy Wifi package via phone/app. Wrote an email to CEC@celebrity.com and an acknowledgement later, nothing. Been waiting ever since. I ended up using a desktop browser and that got around the issue.  It would be nice to get any kind of a reply...

Post cruise (3 weeks ago) : I never received a final invoice and my cruise is not recorded in my "past cruises". Wrote to them and got an acknowledgement, and since then, nothing.

I'm not in USA, sitting on the phone for 30+ minutes is not practical but it seems email support is not working either.

Is there a better/alternate way to contact the support team, without picking up the phone?  There doesnt seem to be Chat support...

Kinda stuck and looking for suggestions.

11 minutes ago, jelayne said:

What email address are you sending your requests to?
possibly someone has one that gets a better response.

There is only one email available on their "contact us" page cec@celebrity.com  

If there is a better one, I'd love to know it.   

• Like 1

executiveoffice@celebrity.com got a phone call reply within 48 hours.  I have gotten great support.  Provuded booking number, ship and cruise date along with one or two sentences describing the facts AND what I would like as a resolution.

Had to laugh about a bug in the Celebrity App.  Was amazed three cruises ago when I was able to check in and book everything on the first try.  Usually just give up.and do it on board.

• Like 1

I find it just so unusual that a cruise company seems to "prefer" the airing of a potential complaint in a "public" forum such as Twitter or FB where everyone can see the "dirty laundry".  I guess that's just the influence of a younger generation and the cruise lines wanting to connect via those channels &regardless* of how it may shed a bad light on the line.  It's not just Celebrity, either.

19 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I am also not in US, so won’t phone. 
I’ve had excellent service via CelebrityCruises FB site.

If you have Skype you can call the US toll free 1-800 numbers for free, without any credit. I use it all the time to call them.

Canned reply from cec@celebrity.com stated email would receive a response within 72 hours or sooner! One week later no response!

My issue was that an onboard booking transfer request was made the day after booking and confirmed by email from transfers@rccl.com that indicated a 2-3 week turnaround didn't happen. The first Celeb rep I spoke with assured me that the transfer would be finalized within 36 hours. No. So call # 2 4 days later. Call # 3 which began with another issue (that couldn't be solved) and continued with the transfer problem resulted in nothing! So email sent 32 days after no resolution.

However, MIRACULOUSLY last Friday received by email a Celebrity AGENT invoice with a different booking and cabin # and the amount of the commission the TA will be getting. Yet another call to Celebrity and got cabin changed back to the one we'd booked and the correct GUEST invoice sent with the booking finally transferred to the TA.

At the very least a letter apologizing for the hassle of getting our booking transferred would be nice!