Am I the only one getting error messages on the "Boards" tab?

7 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Of course you are not the only one.

I guess I asked a duhh question. 😊 In my defense, I live in a very rural area and sometimes things just don't work...hard to tell if it's my satellite provider or the actual site. Thanks for confirming.

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

3 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

It's been happening a lot lately. Today was the longest outage for me.

Well now that I'm back on the boards, it's easy to see that it's not just me.  On the 2 boards I frequent the most, Celebrity and MSC, the last comments registered hours ago.  Hope it's just a temporary glitch...I begin to have CC withdrawals...😂

• Haha 1

For me it started with the threads I had read were still dark blue,  ut no new posts on them.  Then I was trying to make a post with pictures and it posted without the pictures, and when I tried to edit to add I got all sorts of error messages…error 503, topic does not exist…community not available.  Finally back after a nap…for both of us…forum probably needed it more than I did.  EM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toad455 said:

I've noticed over the past few weeks that i get an error code when trying to access this website. Have their been server issues recently? Or is it just me?

Hello @toad455

Your post has been moved to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where it will be on topic and merged into the existing thread there titled Am I the only one getting error messages on the "Boards" tab?. Now your post will be with the others regarding the same topic.

I suggest you use the Follow feature on any new threads you start or any other threads or forums where you are interested in the new replies. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new posts because they will come l👀king for you as notifications! If you need information on how to do it, please click here: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info) and here: How To: Change Email Settings/Unsubscribe: Notification Settings

I have been having dificulty accessing these forums over the last 24 hours. At least half of th time, I get a blank page with a message to say that the page is unavailable. Is anyone else having this problem and, if so, have you found a solution?

21 minutes ago, DaisyUK said:

I have been having dificulty accessing these forums over the last 24 hours. At least half of th time, I get a blank page with a message to say that the page is unavailable. Is anyone else having this problem and, if so, have you found a solution?

Same here, tried numerous times yesterday and over the weekend. Seems to be OK at the moment though. Jennie

9 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I guess I asked a duhh question. 😊 In my defense, I live in a very rural area and sometimes things just don't work...hard to tell if it's my satellite provider or the actual site. Thanks for confirming.

Not at all - I asked the same question on the Cunard board which was transferred to this one, which I didn't know existed, so you live and learn! I have been having problems for the last 24 hours and continue to do so. I have managed to get in today by going through Chrome rather than Firefox but it's very slow and cumbersome, most unlike the norm.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, VIRGINCRUISER1066 said:

Same here, tried numerous times yesterday and over the weekend. Seems to be OK at the moment though. Jennie

Thank you for responding, glad to know it isn't just me and also that this thread exists - although it's of limited use when we can't get into the site😅

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

I've been unable to upload photos to my Live from thread for the past couple of hours!  I've tried on 3 different devices, using 3 different browsers.

Anyone else having same issue?

TIA

Just tried to load a photo as a test and got an error message so yep there's a problem. Bummer as I was looking forward to some more of your Singapore photos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is an active thread on the Need Help forum addressing the site problems and the outage yesterday.  Others have had pic problems, including me yesterday on the Panama Canal board.  EM

Someone on another forum contacted Laura S, and they are aware of the problem.  Their provider is working on it.

They hope to have it working shortly.   However, everyone’s definition of shortly varies.  If a kid says they will do something shortly, that could mean a few days. 😂

• Administrators

Hello, all!  Thanks to those of you who wrote to flag the issue with uploading photos/videos.  This is being worked on.  The intermittent outages over the last few days are also being looked into.  We do thank you for your patience!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4