Boardwalk dog house

I love the hot dogs but I really wish they would get some quality mustard for them. I was really disappointed to see that they only had the bright yellow mild stuff on Allure.

Love that yellow mustard...actually on our Mariner Asia cruise it was close to impossible to find and I was shocked when I couldn't find any..Apparently the Asia cruises don't have a need for it just the brown mustard...But they did find some and specially delivered some to my cabin..I just had to remember to bring some with me whenever we ate in the WJ....I think the staff referred to me as the "mustard lady" :D:D

That would be traumatic. My best wishes for speedy recovery. Head to the nearest Portillo's.

Just had Porttillo's last week ate 2 Chicago Dogs there and took home a Beef!:D

The only ones in our family that puts ketchup on their hot dogs are our toddler grandkids ;)

Well you always give the toddler grandkids a break! :D

When I was on the Allure the Dog House didn't have brown mustard or a place to sit down, so I got my order and went to the Café which had the condiments I wanted and a place to sit down and eat.

Be still, my heart!! I knew they didn't have slaw dogs, and now, reading the Quantum menu, I see there is slaw. I can make my own slaw dog IF Oasis has it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just had Porttillo's last week ate 2 Chicago Dogs there and took home a Beef!:D...

You're killing me. Turns out the next chance I'll have for Portillo's is when we visit our daughter in the Tampa area. I'm very curious if they can get the same quality bread for the beef.