What's really included?

reilly1

We are actually just looking into booking our first Azamara cruise and were deciding between the Like and Adore package - but now I'm a bit confused. I assumed with the Liquor package included - that it would include a selection of Wines as well, am I now understanding correctly, that it DOES NOT include Wines? :eek:

It's one white and one red a day, plus a rose that is offered every day. If you don't like the days red or white, after the first day you can ask for one from a previous day that you liked. I have never had any problem being served a different wine from another day.

On our last cruise the Rose was lovely at the start of the cruise - nice dry rose- but then it ran out and the replacement was horrid - sweet and frizzante!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My friend is very nontechnical, but my daughter lives across the street from me and could get in touch with me if anything drastic happened, so you are right there. But I also own a business and will need to stay in touch with management there, and will need to "be there" to reassure my daughter so that she can reassure Mom's companion. I am also an introvert, so will probably spend some time in my cabin just being alone.

I have been in this situation. I would agree with the poster that you could do a lot with your cell if you have a more modern one with a screen that allows good text or email (not a phone type but more a mini pad type). However it is impossible to read financials or do justice to reading any business documents on the small screen.

Remember, if you can show that this is for business you can treat this as an operating expense.

Buy an international roaming for your cell, this is deductible if your business will have legitimate reason to need to contact you for approvals etc. Then, if a need arises for document review, you can just buy a short internet package for a day or so to go over those excel spreadsheets or whatever. That would also be a legitimate business expense. Hopefully you won't have any need. You never really get a break when you run a company, there really is no such thing as a full vacation.

• 2 months later...

Drinks are available as long as the various bars are open. Depending on the itinerary the Pool Bar will open at 10 AM or 11 AM. The Living Room Bar is open by noon for the Captain's announcement.The Sunset Bar usually opens around 11 AM. The daily Pursuits lists the bar times for each day. The buffet , main dining room and the Patio will have wines and beers available during service hours, but the staff will gladly fetch you other drinks and serve them to you.

Do you have to present your key card to get a 'complementary drink' at the bars?

No!

Because it's the same for everybody:D

(unless you have an upgraded drinks package, and then you DO have to show something - which I cannot remember from another thread I read on the topic....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Mojitos are not on the list of basic included drinks. We ended up purchasing the 'Like' package at a discount before boarding which included what we usually drink plus unlimited internet (worth $270) and $400 on-Board credit. When we added it all up, the package at $700 made sense for us.

Mojitos are not on the list of basic included drinks. We ended up purchasing the 'Like' package at a discount before boarding which included what we usually drink plus unlimited internet (worth $270) and $400 on-Board credit. When we added it all up, the package at $700 made sense for us.

If a drink can be made with "included" ingredients, you can get it. Neither lemon drop nor cosmopolitan are on the list, but they are served all the time.

It doesn't matter which drinks are on the cocktail menu. Any drink that can be made with included ingredients (the house brands) is included.

Floris

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If a drink can be made with "included" ingredients, you can get it. Neither lemon drop nor cosmopolitan are on the list, but they are served all the time.

We just got off the Quest a week ago. I asked for a lemon drop and was told I'd have to pay extra for it. I think I asked for a couple of other drinks that could have been made from included ingredients, and each time I was told no

(actually, I was told yes, but we'll need your card...) :)

We just got off the Quest a week ago. I asked for a lemon drop and was told I'd have to pay extra for it. I think I asked for a couple of other drinks that could have been made from included ingredients, and each time I was told no

Did you specifically ask it to be made with house pours? Posts like these really surprise me as I've been on 29 Azamara cruises and *never* had these issues - and my friends and I drink a lot [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Grrr we had that issue on Quest last year as well but I thought it had been sorted out as Bonnie confirmed it had.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2320987&highlight=lemon

Looks like it needs a friendly onboard reminder again!