Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I asked someone working ont he joy, she saiid it s a 1m40 restriction, which makes more sense than an age restriction .

I'm not ready to assume that what holds true for the Joy holds true for the Bliss.

The Joy has additional kid-friendly options that weren't carried over to the Bliss. Compared to BA and other BA+ ships, the Bliss has displaced many activities for teens & younger children: ropes course, mini golf, sports deck, etc. I'd be surprised if NCL isn't taking this into account.

We have read that NCL can alter the max speed of the karts, so I wouldn't be surprised if they offer different times for different "skill" levels. Also - am I recalling correctly that we saw some 2-person karts for the Bliss? That may be another opportunity for younger riders.

Or maybe the min age will be 14. So long as there's not a max height, max weight, or max head circumference, I'll be in line.

trying to pick a cabin and I cannot tell from the photos or the plans what the white space means on the outside of a cabin. sometimes the cabin seems to go to the edge of a deck and sometimes there is white space beyond the deck, but when I look at the photos, railings go to the edge every time?

I have interpreted this to be lower decks that stick out farther than the deck you are viewing at the time. The deck plans are a top-down look at the ship.

(I have no confirmation of this, just how I have always viewed it)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At this time of the morning I was taking the brew-balcony quote seriously (And was mad at myself about missing that booking opportunity) until until I read the rest. ;) Coffee time!

Of course it's real, I booked one. Deck 8 fwd, just down the hall from the Brew House. Amenities include a private entrance from our secret hallway. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Of course it's real, I booked one. Deck 8 fwd, just down the hall from the Brew House. Amenities include a private entrance from our secret hallway. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well damn. I guess I'll have to call up my rep and demand the brew house package.