Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

i am still unable to link my c&a account and three weeks, multiple phone calls and chatting online later...still no answer. anyone else getting the error messages saying "enrollment pending" or "unable to link/find your account at this time"? i am thinking it is just me......

I also tried to start a new account with a Comcast email address. Same thing after 2 Days enrollment pending. That’s after it said I was gold with 22 points for an hour or so then back to pending. 94 points is the right answer

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a credit given by RCL that showed up on the Cruise Planner that we were able to use to prebook stuff - but also a credit from the Travel Agent that was for On Board only and it did not show up on the Cruise Planner and could only be used onboard. The only reason I know it was applied is because the TA sent us a confirmation. We haven't cruised in years so I don't know if this is something new with the new website or not...

My status and points for the new site "were" correct up until just now. I just signed in and today I am no longer D+ but a Gold member with someone else's C&A number.

I had to do the workaround to recover my account. Stuff is getting pretty old, now as we approach the one month anniversary of this IT coup.

Edited by Anton

I found out that my wife and kids C&A numbers were all tied to my email (along with 3 other me's). They cleaned that up and an email to guestaccounthelp@rccl.com got everything situated on my account: I can now see my upcoming cruises!

My status and points for the new site "were" correct up until just now. I just signed in and today I am no longer D+ but a Gold member with someone else's C&A number.

I had to do the workaround to recover my account. Stuff is getting pretty old, now as we approach the one month anniversary of this IT coup.

This happened to us again this morning. For the third time, we were pre gold. The workaround continues to fix things. One other fix I have found though after posting two complaints, my cruises are now chronological!

:eek:

I just received an e.mail cancelling my MTD on an up and coming cruise , I was expecting it so just logged on to my account to see what, if any, new updates there were on the new site. I have been demoted to Gold with 132 points and a different C&A number !!! :eek::eek:. I wish I had taken a screen shot showing my real points, gggrrrrrrr.

How much longer do we have to endure this stress?? :').

Well if need be I have every single sea pass card from my past cruises. We cruise next week, thank goodness I have got my Set sail pass already printed with the correct level.

YES YES YES, I now have access

After 2 weeks of trying and using back door, I decided to go and press the RESET PASSWORD.

Finally I was able to get into the new site. I also noticed it wants email now as User log in.

Before I used something different in other link.

I think the key is, RCI wants folks to change password so they can get a security question on file.

so glad I can now see new site and I rather like it. All my information was there.

Good luck to all:cool:

I just found a way into the gift and upgrade preferences.

I have no idea if they actually get sent to RCCL or C&A or anywhere, but it is at least worth a try!

Process:

1) Login to your RCCL account - remember to use your email and new password.

2) In a separate tab, go to "www.rccl.com/GiftPreferences" or "www.rccl.com/UpgradePreferences"

I used "rccl.com" and it worked for me, but you may have to use "www.royalcaribbean.com"

3) You should then be able to change your preferences.

I was going to attach a screenshot, but can't seem to figure out how to attach an image now.

Hope this helps some people.

Chris in Inuvik

I have no idea if they actually get sent to RCCL or C&A or anywhere, but it is at least worth a try!

Process:

2) In a separate tab, go to "www.rccl.com/GiftPreferences" or "www.rccl.com/UpgradePreferences"

I used "rccl.com" and it worked for me, but you may have to use "www.royalcaribbean.com"

I was going to attach a screenshot, but can't seem to figure out how to attach an image now.

Chris in Inuvik

Thank-you!

Process:

Chris in Inuvik

I tried both sites you listed but each one keeps taking me to the new site / dashboard. I am in Australia and I also changed to the US RCI site and the same happened - keeps taking me to the new site!!!

I tried both sites you listed but each one keeps taking me to the new site / dashboard. I am in Australia and I also changed to the US RCI site and the same happened - keeps taking me to the new site!!!

Same for me - I'm in the UK so don't know if that's why, although I seemed to be logged into the .com site. I also changed the address manually in the address bar and got a page saying Sorry the page you requested is no longer available.

After changing my password, my points are visible but not my individual past cruises which showed up BEFORE I changed my password. I still cannot access my reservation.

I printed out the booking statement from our TA which lists OBC, confirmed dining preference, etc. That will have to do for now.

I'm going to stay away from the "new and not improved website until it really works.

Thanks for all your advice. While folks on here seem to find the solution to their problems, RCI is still sitting scratching their heads in confusion.

Same for me - I'm in the UK so don't know if that's why, although I seemed to be logged into the .com site. I also changed the address manually in the address bar and got a page saying Sorry the page you requested is no longer available.

I managed to get to the gift preferences by doing what they suggested, but changing rccl to royalcarbbean

http://www.royalcaribean.com/GiftPreferences

First time it asked me to log on (with the old log in page). Second visit after logging on took me to gift preferences, yay!

Apparently, RCI is listening. I got a phone call from an agent in the Resolutions department yesterday, asking me if my problems with logging on to the new website had been resolved. After I picked myself up off the floor, I told him that an agent helped me get a password that the website accepted, and that I had no trouble since.

(Dang, I thought it was the upgrade fairy for my cruise in 9 days.):eek::eek: