Gentleman with Pinnacle shirt info?

auntiedodo

Our suitcase was pilfered and my husband's shirts were stolen, along with all the rim cakes! Does anyone have the gentleman's information on how to order more? We no longer have his card.

What? Are you talking about rum cakes?

There is a Pinnacle Club Member that has collared shirts and pull overs embroidered with Pinnacle Club Member on them and that's all he wears on the ship. I believe that this who the OP is referring to.

Okay, but "rim cakes". That's the confusing part.

How many CC members does it take to decipher a post?:D:D:D

Gotta say even with the translations I'm still somewhat confused. :confused: But I hope the OP can find a way to replace both the shirts and the rum cakes! :) Not a pleasant experience I'm sure.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Give the OP a break. Surely many of you must have figured out she meant rum cakes.

Gee.

M

I figured that, but the post itself wasn't very explanatory. It wasn't clear at all. Gee, not everyone knows that there is a guy who wears Pinnacle shirts. A little context would have gone a long way. That said, no one seems to know the answer.

Somebody actually wears Pinnacle shirts? OK, then - if that makes him feel special. There are online companies that do custom shirts. I buy the flavored rums they sell on board and make awesome rum cakes. I'd be happy to share the recipe.

Somebody actually wears Pinnacle shirts? OK, then - if that makes him feel special. There are online companies that do custom shirts. I buy the flavored rums they sell on board and make awesome rum cakes. I'd be happy to share the recipe.

I know someone who wears Pinnacle shirts, but I don't know where he got them.

I just don't understand having the emotional need to display one's status.

First it was the C & A pins, then the special engraved name tags. Now shirts with status displayed worn each and every day to show off his status?!?

Ha ha ha!! Love it !

I just don't understand having the emotional need to display one's status.

First it was the C & A pins, then the special engraved name tags. Now shirts with status displayed worn each and every day to show off his status?!?

I think status usually only upsets those who don't have it rather than those who do.

I don't do status but doesn't stop me respecting those that do. It costs a lot of money to get it.