Ice Tea

charlielinda

I'm addicted to good freshly brewed unsweetened ice tea. Think Starbucks or Chick Fil'a. M getting the premium nonalcoholic package for our cruise. What will I like on the ship and where I can I get it. Thanks so much.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'm addicted to good freshly brewed unsweetened ice tea. Think Starbucks or Chick Fil'a. M getting the premium nonalcoholic package for our cruise. What will I like on the ship and where I can I get it. Thanks so much.

Try the iced teas at Cafe Al Bacio.

P1060462-XL.jpg

Tea over Ice ~ Iced tea

Selection by Tea Forte

Enjoy freshly brewed iced tea in a whole new way with Tea Over Ice pitcher system.

Ceylon Organic

Specially blended, our organic Ceylon Gold iced tea

raises the bar on a well loved classic

$5.00

Pomegranate Blackberry

Specially blended and cut to be flash chilled,

our Pomegranate Blackberry is our crisp Ceylon Estate tea

enhanced with the essence of sweet,

tangy and antioxidant-rich fruit

$5.00

White Ginger Pear

White Ginger Pear is an unusual blend

of a fine white tea with a ginger herbal tisane.

$5.00

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I agree with the previous poster. For you to get "good tea"? Go

to Cafe Al Bacio.

I like a good unsweetened iced tea, and while I am a fan of Aqua Class (primarily because of Blu) I agree with CathyCruises -- the iced tea provided in the Aqua staterooms is terrible.

I love iced tea -- but only real iced tea -- not the kind made out of powder and not the kind they serve in the AQ in your rooms. I didn't know about having it in Café Al Bacio....great to know. I have the beverage package on my next two cruises ... I will have to check it out.

You have three choices, with the best listed last and the easiest listed first:

They serve unsweetened iced tea at no extra charge in all dining areas and complimentary from room service. This is probably from a liquid concentrate but as far as iced tea of this type goes it really isn't bad and it's very quick and easy to get. It's in the buffet at the dispensers at the beverage stations. At least one of these is open 24 hours although they don't have the iced tea loaded during breakfast hours when all available dispensers are used for juice.

For a nicer cup of tea in the buffet I'll brew a cup of tea from a tea bag there and then pour it over a cup of ice. They have a decent selection of what I'd call "standard" quality tea bags. No extra charge for this do-it-yourself option.

Top end is served only at the Cafe al Bacio at an extra cost. Great iced tea if you'd like to sit there and relax with a cup, actually a small pitcher, but not convenient to have with meals or on the go. The system they use there is described on Tea Forte's web site: http://www.teaforte.com/store/tea-over-ice/

P1060462-XL.jpg

Tea over Ice ~ Iced tea

Selection by Tea Forte

Enjoy freshly brewed iced tea in a whole new way with Tea Over Ice pitcher system.

Ceylon Organic

$5.00

Pomegranate Blackberry

$5.00

White Ginger Pear

$5.00

Oh.....i so miss this

:(

I have to disagree with the crowd. I loved the iced teas in AQ. True, they were mild in flavor and could not substitute for my old stand-by of regular iced tea, but I thought they were very refreshing and I loved how I got a different flavor each day.

Thanks! It's really not bad and for gods sake it is not sweetened.

However, there might come a flavor you don't like... but in general it is quite good (and im pretty sure it is not made of powder). We like it ...

All I drink at home is Ice Tea...

we just got off the Century... I found the ice tea to be very good... and I'd mix a squirt of lemonade in it to make it an Arnold Palmer!

I agree. I found the regular ice tea acceptable and put a shot of lemonade in it to give it a touch of sweetness. I will admit I'm more of a coffe snob then a tea snob.

P1060462-XL.jpg

Tea over Ice ~ Iced tea

Selection by Tea Forte

Ceylon Organic

$5.00

Pomegranate Blackberry

$5.00

White Ginger Pear

$5.00

Do they give you the whole pitcher with a glass? Can you order other "regular" flavors in addition to the ones "over ice"? I can't wait!

Do they give you the whole pitcher with a glass? Can you order other "regular" flavors in addition to the ones "over ice"? I can't wait!

Yep, it is served as shown. After trying the Pomegranate Blackberry, I didn't even bother to check if other regular tea flavors could be ordered "over ice" as well.

I've noticed that they ration their teas. One day, I was informed that they ran out of one flavor, but then they had it back on the menu the next day.

Archived