Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

This could easily be Oasis 3 or Oasis, but ports around Europe are currently showing Allure.

She ends her season leaving the MED via Gibraltar on the 24th of October, 2016.

Brilliance exits the MED on the 20th of October, 2016.

Palma has pulled their earlier 2016 posted calls, but they gave clues to the itineraries when they were showing the ports where Allure would call following and prior to Palma.

Anthem and Adventure are also currently scheduled for summer season 2016 at the moment.

I guess many (if not all) of those ships are placeholders, and some lists are contradictive - Brilliance is listed in Med throughout the summer season, but also in Scandinavia...

Anthem might be a placeholder for the new Ovation otS, which surely sails out of Southampton in 2016 - I assume Anthem will sail year-round out of Cape Liberty...

Adventure MIGHT sail Europe in 2016 from Southampton, but maybe also Navigator, if she really moves to Asia/Australia in late 2016...

Allure is possible to book until end of May 2016 - so maybe Oasis sails Europe, or new Oasis III... :confused:

So those lists give some hints, but do not give 100% security, IMHO...

Based on other posts that have popped up on this subject over time Oasis can get under the bridge on the Suez Canal and will be able to transit the canal no problems.

My favorite ship, and the Suez. Check one off the bucket list.:)

The first Allure booking in Rome is 5/5/16 then weekly on Thursday for the season. Royal would have to cancel some cruises for Oasis and Allure in Florida if those bookings were one of those ships. Oasis 3 maybe.

My guess is the Brilliance of the Seas bookings are for Radiance of the Seas Summer 2016 in Rome.

The first Allure booking in Rome is 5/5/16 then weekly on Thursday for the season. Royal would have to cancel some cruises for Oasis and Allure in Florida if those bookings were one of those ships. Oasis 3 maybe.

My guess is the Brilliance of the Seas bookings are for Radiance of the Seas Summer 2016 in Rome.

Isn't radiance do Australia cruises

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

That's news to me. I heard explorer is going there but will explorer go to alaska

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I don't think a voyager class will go to Alaska. Radiance class is the best with the enclosed solarium

My guess is Quantum will replace Radiance in Alaska/Australia 2016.

Radiance will go to Europe Summer 2016.

Oasis or Navigator will be in Europe Summer 2016.

One will go thru Suez Canal in May 2016 the other in October 2016.

I hope you are right about the Radiance :)

Just finished a Med cruise on the Serenade in October which was awesome! I love the Radiance class ships and they are the perfect for the Med :D

To me it looks like

Allure or other Oasis Class for Barcelona 7 day with October TA.

Brilliance or other Radiance Class for Barcelona 12 day with October TA

Anthem or other Quantum class for Southampton alternating sailings (MED/Canary Island/...)

Adventure or other same class for Southampton alternating (MED and even including Baltic sailings)

Rhapsody for Venice 7 day and alternating (already scheduled from Brazil following Splendor pattern from 2015)

Serenade for Copenhagen/Oslo/Stockholm

That means Brilliance would be replaced by unknown vessel for Harwich under this scenario.

If Rome gets a Sunday 7 day turn-around ship in 2016, it could come in from the east like Rhapsody did in 2015.

To me it looks like

Anthem or other Quantum class for Southampton alternating sailings (MED/Canary Island/...)

Adventure or other same class for Southampton alternating (MED and even including Baltic sailings)

Rhapsody for Venice 7 day and alternating (already scheduled from Brazil following Splendor pattern from 2015)

That means Brilliance would be replaced by unknown vessel for Harwich under this scenario.

If Rome gets a Sunday 7 day turn-around ship in 2016, it could come in from the east like Rhapsody did in 2015.

Which ship do you think would go to Alaska then?

Maybe Radiance replaces Brilliance and Brilliance goes to Alaska?

Which ship do you think would go to Alaska then?

Maybe Radiance replaces Brilliance and Brilliance goes to Alaska?

Europe is much easier to predict due to the amount of information out there. If you can access media in many languages this gets even easier.

It appears like Brilliance will be in Barcelona, but then the second likelihood for her would be back to Harwich due to conflicting information from Copenhagen. Like someone said, it is too early as these all may be just 'place holders'.

I have not really followed this line of comments to well as I see Radiance going to Vanvouver already at the end of the 2015/16 Pacific season, arriving on May 1, 2016. Has that changed? Does this handle on a 2015 re-deployment or 2016 deployment?

Europe is much easier to predict due to the amount of information out there. If you can access media in many languages this gets even easier.

It appears like Brilliance will be in Barcelona, but then the second likelihood for her would be back to Harwich due to conflicting information from Copenhagen. Like someone said, it is too early as these all may be just 'place holders'.

I have not really followed this line of comments to well as I see Radiance going to Vanvouver already at the end of the 2015/16 Pacific season, arriving on May 1, 2016. Has that changed? Does this handle on a 2015 re-deployment or 2016 deployment?

There has just been some speculation since there is rumor that Radiance will not be returning to Australia, and I think some are speculating that Radiance may leave Alaska as well.

Personally, I believe Radiance will be returning to Alaska, but I think I also read that when Rhapsody was moved from Alaska, she already had a cruise up to Seattle that was cancelled..so who knows…

I'm interested in what this speculation regarding the Radiance may have on the cruise I have booked for 2016 - Hawaii to Vancouver. I'm wondering if those that are guessing that Radiance won't be doing Alaska in 2016, that this means that the two repositioning cruises (Australia to Hawaii and Hawaii to Vancouver) will either be cancelled altogether or it will be done with another ship. I know it's early to know for sure, but it would be nice to know if I should be concerned or not.

I'm interested in what this speculation regarding the Radiance may have on the cruise I have booked for 2016 - Hawaii to Vancouver. I'm wondering if those that are guessing that Radiance won't be doing Alaska in 2016, that this means that the two repositioning cruises (Australia to Hawaii and Hawaii to Vancouver) will either be cancelled altogether or it will be done with another ship. I know it's early to know for sure, but it would be nice to know if I should be concerned or not.

My guessing is based on why Radiance of the Seas appears in the Singapore Cruise Ship list.

My preferred guess is Radiance of the Seas will be repositioned to Europe via Singapore April 2016.

But I am also watching the possibility of Radiance being taken off to deployment in Australia and sent to Singapore for dry dock in February 2016during the quiet time for travelling here in Oz. Then returning to Australia to do Alaska 2016 and then go somewhere else in September 2016.

My guessing is based on why Radiance of the Seas appears in the Singapore Cruise Ship list.

My preferred guess is Radiance of the Seas will be repositioned to Europe via Singapore April 2016.

So basically doing what Rhapsody did. Radiance would not be due for full dry dock as she was fully revitalized. They would actually only need to re-deploy the March/April pacific sailings and then send her over via Singapore, India and Dubai.

She could then be positioned for the Istanbul/Rome slot.

To me it looks like

Hmm, some could be right, but some not.

-Rhapsody surely operates on the Istanbul and Rome runs again, Splendour surely sails out of Venice.

-Southampton: Ovation otS I guess, and Adventure or Navigator (if the latter one really moves to Far East in late 2016)

-Harwich: Brilliance (if not moving to Med), Radiance (if really leaving Alaska and not doing Med) or Adventure/Navigator (if both will sail Europe in 2016)...

-for the Barcelona 12 night runs, I assume: Brilliance (but also listed in Scandinavian ports), Vision or Radiance (if really leaving Alaska)...

But I do not have any clue which ship should replace Radiance in Alaska??? :confused::confused::confused:

I cannot imagine that Jewel otS should be the only ship sailing Alaska in 2016...

Edited by celebrity_fan

Starting in April of 2016, Royal has to choose a ship to replace Her Majesty on her 3/4 day itineraries from Miami. So whatever ship goes there will have a ripple affect on the rest of the deployments.....and all for the good, since these itineraries will have a ship that has more to offer cruisers than Her Majesty does.

I'm gonna go and say a quantum class ship hopefully ovation to do alaska and do California cruises out of hopefully San Francisco. Compete with princess. It's has an indoor pool North Star which will put other lines to shame when it comes to views of glaziers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm gonna go and say a quantum class ship hopefully ovation to do alaska and do California cruises out of hopefully San Francisco. Compete with princess. It's has an indoor pool North Star which will put other lines to shame when it comes to views of glaziers.

I hardly believe that this will be the case - consider the huge effort to transfer Ovation from Europe (built in Germany) to West Coast and Alaska - Ovation is due to be finished in April 2016 and the Alaska season usually starts in May - so I would exclude that possibility.

IF there would be any Quantum Class ship sailing Alaska, it would be Quantum itself - but also it's pretty unlikely IMHO...

So my guess would be: Radiance keeps on doing Alaska itineraries; or it gets replaced by a Voyager or Vision Class ship... :confused:

The question is: does any Alaskan port have enough berthing space for such a huge ship??

I think Quantum Class ships will make their debuts on "stronger" markets, such as Mediterrenean, Caibbean/Americas and fast growing Asia (and maybe Australia...).

Edited by celebrity_fan

For Northern Europe 2016 the Copenhagen port schedule shows Brilliance, Serenade and Adventure. Serenade is scheduled for the turn around pier and the others for port stops. This looks like Serenade and Brilliance same departure ports and destination as 2015 and Adventure after 2014 again from Southampton.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

So the booking I did for OASIS in 2016 that I did on the OASIS TA sailing is starting to look interesting.

I simply booked something far out so I could transfer later if I wanted to. I have Oasis booked for last sailing April 30/16

Will be watching closely

I previously mentioned I am on this cruise and that I started the roll call for it. While it is my current plan to be on this cruise I was actually going to book it while on Freedom next May for the OBC. Now you have me thinking. If indeed this is a historic sailing in that Oasis is moved somewhere else, the price of this cruise could go up. That annoucement will most likely come before my 4/30/15 Freedom cruise. I wonder if I should now and give up the next cruise OBC.

For Northern Europe 2016 the Copenhagen port schedule shows Brilliance, Serenade and Adventure. Serenade is scheduled for the turn around pier and the others for port stops. This looks like Serenade and Brilliance same departure ports and destination as 2015 and Adventure after 2014 again from Southampton.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It is too bad that Stockholm and Helsinki do not also open up their scheduled call list early for verification.

As Brilliance is not booked for 2015 at Gibraltar and Riviera Ports, I feel these are new bookings and a high risk that they are correct and confirmed by the local agent.

The same Vision prediction held up for the 2015 season out of BCN.

Cannes 03/05/2016 08:00 03/05/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 15/05/2016 09:00 15/05/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 27/05/2016 08:00 27/05/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 08/06/2016 09:00 08/06/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Cannes 20/06/2016 08:00 20/06/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 02/07/2016 09:00 02/07/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Cannes 14/07/2016 08:00 14/07/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 26/07/2016 09:00 26/07/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Cannes 07/08/2016 08:00 07/08/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Cannes 31/08/2016 08:00 31/08/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 12/09/2016 09:00 12/09/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Cannes 24/09/2016 08:00 24/09/2016 18:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE

Villefranche 06/10/2016 09:00 06/10/2016 19:00 BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2112 ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL INTERCRUISES FRANCE