Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

We were told by a manger that 40% of Allure's crew were going to Harmony.

Edit: the number seemed high but when we chatted with crew over our 2 weeks about 1 of 3 said they were going there.

The only one I can help with, should anyone be interested is that Katie Turner, Activities Manager on Allure has confirmed on Twitter she isn't moving to Harmony!

The only one I can help with, should anyone be interested is that Katie Turner, Activities Manager on Allure has confirmed on Twitter she isn't moving to Harmony!

Probably one of the best staff Royal has to offer!

I was chatting with her at the helipad sail away on Allure a few weeks ago and she said her plan was to stay on Allure. We like her style so we will miss her. We did however just book another Allure sailing in August so we will get to see her again. :)

My guess would be Michele as Activities Manager - he´s from Naples / Italy and has done both Oasis and Allure Med seasons.

steamboats

I reckon it will be Katie, the Ken/Katie pair up on new ships seems to be a common occurrence and worked very well on Anthem, maybe Michele will come on as then Ken/Katie part finishes and will take ship to the states

I reckon it will be Katie, the Ken/Katie pair up on new ships seems to be a common occurrence and worked very well on Anthem, maybe Michele will come on as then Ken/Katie part finishes and will take ship to the states

If you are thinking Katie Turner, who is currently on Allure there were several posts on the previous page confirming she is Not going to Harmony.

I thought I read ken Rush was only taking the ship as far as Barcelona that a new CD was coming on for the med season

I think that's right, and then Ken takes over when Harmony heads to Ft. lauderdale if I remember correctly.

I thought it was a bit odd to see a Harmony sailing next month on the GGG flier for next week.

Interesting... this is the one off Southampton to Barcelona.

Has been some discussion whether or not this is the inaugural. Just as a matter of interest, would the Harmony cruise on GGG sale include VOOM?