Must bookings you have had at once?

kruzerci

Just curious how many cruises you all have had booked at one time? Between being back at work after the Allure and the gorgeous weather... I think I've hit a new record as of today.

I have 12 booked through 4/16 and am sure I will throw in a couple more 3/4 nighters in between there. With the BOGO sale, I booked a lot more short cruises earlier than I normally do, but the prices were just too good to pass up.

We have 15 pending... (including the B2B). The BYGOHO sale made me plan the through until February 2016. Honestly if I could get my act together I might have booked a few more! I booked while on board the Enchantment last week... and then I booked 2 more on line and called to book another 2. I'm sure we'll throw in some more last minute bookings... Life is good!! Of course I have a notebook with sections for each cruise just to keep it all straight!!! Life is really good!!

I have 12 booked through 4/16 and am sure I will throw in a couple more 3/4 nighters in between there. With the BOGO sale, I booked a lot more short cruises earlier than I normally do, but the prices were just too good to pass up.

That makes me feel better :D. I have 6 booked at this point. I'm sure 1 or 2 of the short ones will inevitably have to be cancelled due to scheduling conflicts, but I definitely realized I have a problem when I saw 6 bookings under my cruises.

We have 15 pending... (including the B2B). The BYGOHO sale made me plan the through until February 2016. Honestly if I could get my act together I might have booked a few more! I booked while on board the Enchantment last week... and then I booked 2 more on line and called to book another 2. I'm sure we'll throw in some more last minute bookings... Life is good!! Of course I have a notebook with sections for each cruise just to keep it all straight!!! Life is really good!!

Wow! And I was sitting here thinking, "would it be wrong if I booked one more to take advantage of that sale?" My husband and I like to cruise in the fall, and I was thinking about finally booking one of the big ones. I have until tomorrow! :eek:

I keep a "reservations worksheet" on excel, where I keep track of each trip, how much and when final payment is due and when it can be canceled without penalty! I have loads of trips on there, not al of them cruises, but I've had up to 4 cruises booked at a time, but rarely are they all Royal cruises. Right now I have 3; a river cruise and 2 Royal cruises. We are actually cutting back on on our Royal cruises due to a few reasons, so one that I haven't even put on my signature I might cancel in favor of going to Italy instead...I'll decide after my first River cruise- see how we like that in Sept.:D

We feel fortunate to travel as much as we do, but it's also a priority of ours over other discretionary expenses.

I only have 8 7 day cruises booked between now and July 2016. Unfortunately I have to work for a living.

:) I also work... but I do work for myself... and I have a very liberal vacation policy!! Also, I was never blessed with children... so no expensive shoes, music lessons, school expenses... and I'm sure I could go on and on. Although on our last little 4 day cruise it cost almost as much to leave the dogs at the kennel than it did to cruise!!

The most we had booked at anytime, was this past Feb, when I added the 2015 SOS Quebec to the list. We were already booked for the March 2014 NZ, April 10 Transpacific out of Sydney and 12 day Hawaii to Vancouver. Only gap between cruise 1 & 2, was 9 days in which we got to see more of Sydney, Aust. Normally we are lucky to cruise every 2 to 3 yrs. We prefer to wait 2 yrs between crusies then we have something to look forward to. We would burn out with that many at one time. $$ plays a large part on our cruising.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

A disguised 'look how much I cruise thread'

Interesting.

I am not sure I could book any holiday more than 6 months in advance.....especially when kids might come along.

Edited by Velvetwater

We were not able to cruise a lot when we worked as we work not always able to get the same time off.

But after we retired and before health issues, we were able to take 4 and 5 day cruises (all were 14 days or longer) a year. And because we like certain cabins we would have to book cruises months out -- so there were times when we had at least 6 cruises booked.