What is your Happiness?

geocruiser

happiness is being welcomed aboard by the hal staff/crew as soon as my foot steps on the ships deck.

What is your happiness?

Same as you, especially when a crew member or two remember you from past cruises. That gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Edited by solocanadian

Being out on deck for that first sail-away!

Spending lovely evenings looking at wonderful itineraries, then making the call to our TA and putting down the deposit!

Hi, Kathi....miss you and all our fellow knitters on the QE!

Barbara

Happiness is:

#1: Safely arriving at my port of embarkation

#2: Having all of my luggage arrive with me in the condition in which I last saw it

#3: Receiving my stateroom key card and seeing that my dining time printed on it is what I had requested

#4: Embarking the ship, hearing the "ding-ding" as the card is registered and, hopefully, hearing a crew member say "Welcome Aboard"! (And, then, not being herded into those being "encouraged" to go to the Lido Restaurant deck upon embarkation.)

#5: Visiting the Dining Room Manager's stand to confirm that my desired type of table request has been fulfilled

#6: Finding my stateroom and finding that all of the expected paperwork and expected stateroom essentials are in place. And, also, maybe a quick visit with the Cabin Steward.

#7: Time for lunch--and I am one who does enjoy the Mariner's Embarkation Lunch in the Dining Room. (Please HAL: you would sell some wine if you would make certain the Wine Steward for the section in which I am seated would find me on that afternoon.)

#8: My luggage arrives in my stateroom before sailing!

#9: With an adult beverage in my hand, I toast our sailing at the sailaway party, or on my veranda, or in a public room.

#10: Happiness is being at sea!