Robes to and from Pool

And you would be correct. One of my cruises I had been wearing the robe a few mornings. Whatever the reason, I put my hand into the pockets and pulled out an obviously used tissue. GROSS :eek: ! Never touched one of those robes since.

Few years back someone posted they had used a robe and after taking it off noticed a nice 'skid mark'. :eek: .

Crap (pun intended), TMI!

If teens can wear pajama bottoms anywhere and everywhere, than why can't some of us older folk wear our Royal robes to the pool? I personally, would not, but if someone else wants to who cares??!!:)

I think this falls in the 'two wrongs don't make a right' category. Why not? Because it's tacky as can be. But then again, I see any number of tacky outfits onboard and when all is said and done who really cares. I have a good cruise regardless. If you want to be tacky, you pays your money, you take your choices. But there is no question it is tacky IMHO:)

This.....

I think this falls in the 'two wrongs don't make a right' category. Why not? Because it's tacky as can be. But then again, I see any number of tacky outfits onboard and when all is said and done who really cares. I have a good cruise regardless. If you want to be tacky, you pays your money, you take your choices. But there is no question it is tacky IMHO:)

Guess I don't see such an issue if people are making a quick run from the pool area back to their cabins. Would rather people wear a robe than a dripping wet bathing suit.

Now wandering all over the ship, at the buffet, bars, shops, etc., that's another story.

Yes! The perfect accessory. I've been trying to decide what would go best with my robe. Thanks for the help.

I just hope you're not one of those anti-chair hog vigilantes.:eek: If you are those pool decks could get very, very messy.;)

Edited by DirtyDawg

Question for the B2B'ers.

Have you ever seen the cabin cleaning staff with piles of robes, like they have sheets and towels?

In conculsion, one skid mark wouldn't be so bad, it would be worse with two skid marks, Contact!

I've seen them gathering the robes into bags.

Just make your own skidmark, then complain and get a fresh one together with some obc ;-)

Guest relations: "Oh, certainly we can give you credit for the skidmarks. Shall we have your new robe sent to you in the Windjammer? Oh, wait... It shows here you sailed on 12/7 and we're not providing OBC for that sailing."

I'm not going to wear those robes ever. I cannot imagine that each of them are pulled out every week and laundried.

VICTORY for the Anti-Robe party! [emoji126]

If you can't convince them it's tacky and low brow, start talking about skidmarks. [emoji372]