Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Well you can search for the St. Maarten Port Schedule on Google to find that one. That's really the only port in the Eastern Caribbean that publishes port schedules early.

Thanks. I presume that's the one that shows Oasis in St. Maartan on two consecutive days, and Freedom in port two times in the same week. I guess that's a highly accurate tool to use to make predictions;)

They may be just included with the winter and summer releases and not split out separately like last year.

Enjoy the EX.:)

Or, like last year, they will continue to modify and expand the list as they continually miss the existing scheduled release dates;)

Or, like last year, they will continue to modify and expand the list as they continually miss the existing scheduled release dates;)

Well maybe since they are already late releasing the itineraries they will actually be out on time. Oh wait, I forgot, this is Royal Caribbean we are talking about! ;):p

There will be 2 new ships for the fall of 2016 or a bit earlier. Ovation of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas.

Royal really needs to get the release dates of those two ships figured out. I thought Harmony was coming out in the Spring? And for Ovation, I've read mid-2015 and fall. :roll eyes:

EDIT: Just read that Harmony is also scheduled for Mid-2016.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Royal really needs to get the release dates of those two ships figured out. I thought Harmony was coming out in the Spring? And for Ovation, I've read mid-2015 and fall. :roll eyes:

EDIT: Just read that Harmony is also scheduled for Mid-2016.

Depends on where you look as to what date they are saying. The 2013 financial report lists Q2 for a delivery date for both. The 2014 financial report will be out around the end of April so it will be interesting to see what that says. I trust what is listed there as opposed to their website.

Depends on where you look as to what date they are saying. The 2013 financial report lists Q2 for a delivery date for both. The 2014 financial report will be out around the end of April so it will be interesting to see what that says. I trust what is listed there as opposed to their website.

Financial reports are more reliable. :)

Is the Explorer of the Seas appearing in any ports schedules after leaving Port Canaveral 12/3/15 and arriving Southampton 24/4/15 during dry dock period?

As far as I know, Explorer goes from Port Canaveral to Cadiz for dry dock and then to Southampton, all without guests.