Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

I've looked at the Eskimo site and cant see a transatlantic for Independence, i know she will be in Southampton for Summer 2017 but can't find how and when she gets there! The Navigator is showing, am I missing something??

It doesn't show up on my site either, but later sailing do. I see her first Europe sailing on 4/28/17, a 3-nighter to Bruges and Le Havre.

Cindy

It is still showing when I just now looked. However, JW does not list anything once it reaches SJU in Nov 2017. ?!?!?

Don't know if this has been posted, from online UK TA (not penguin house)

Indy sailings

15 may 12 nights canaries

27 may 7 nights France and Spain

3 June 14 Nights Med highlights

17 June 12 Nights Canaries

All insides from £799 pp

Need a better clue other than not the penguin house

I've just had a phone call from Royal Caribbean telling me that as I had signed up for early C&A notification then which Europe cruise am I interested in, giving me advance booking?!

Unfortunately we didn't progress with the call as we want to book Caribbean first! :D

(http://www.) + {first person pronoun} + {liquid adhesive} - {fifth letter of the alphabet} + {type of vacation we are discussing} + (.com)

This dancing around is a bit silly IMO...but those are the rules...

Love it! I did find the site, but where are you seeing the itinerary for 2017? I am looking for May 2017 for Anthem.

For the C&A advanced booking is it only by phone or can you book online? Also, I use a TA so will I be able to book with them in advance or is it strictly thru RCI?

I would like to know the answer to this, too.

Will bookings (for EU and TA) open up at midnight (EST?) tonight for C&A, or just 'sometime' tomorrow?

Anybody know what time of day the Alaska and CruiseTours opened up for booking? And as others have asked, in the first few hours was it available for booking online - or just via phone?

Thanks.

Just saw the details for the Indy fall 2017 transatlantic posted on the RCCL US site - I really like the itinerary - 15 nights Southampton to FLL. Starts with 8 days at sea then St. Maarten, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, San Juan, Labadee, a sea day, then end in FLL.

I'll be reserving that bad boy as soon as it opens up for booking :D

Just saw the details for the Indy fall 2017 transatlantic posted on the RCCL US site - I really like the itinerary - 15 nights Southampton to FLL. Starts with 8 days at sea then St. Maarten, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, San Juan, Labadee, a sea day, then end in FLL.

I got my eyes on that as well! Looks great!

I'll be reserving that bad boy as soon as it opens up for booking B:D

That was what I was guessing it would be....even though the "Eskimos" showed it ending in San Juan and cruising out of SJU afterward. Darn!

Disappointed with the itinerary. I was hoping for some Atlantic islands in the mix.