Loyalty Perks No "3 Free Drinks"???

The thread about changes to C,&A is full of discussion about possible changes to the program...However, the post above shows copies of the perk sheet in her cabin and unless I am blind there is nothing about 3 free drinks per evening loaded on your card on the perk sheet attached to the post. Help...is this the new change or am I missing something??? Was counting on the 3 per evening!!

That's isn't the way it goes. If there are too many D, D+, Pins on a cruise, they will add 3 drinks to their seapass cards to be used during the hours of 5 - 8. This is in a effort to keep the crowd down in the D etc. lounge. It isn't a regular perk as such.

I don't recall the perk ever being "listed" in the summary sheet of benefits. There is a separate letter along with a card listing which drinks/liquers are applicable, that should be left in your cabin on embarkation day.

That's isn't the way it goes. If there are too many D, D+, Pins on a cruise, they will add 3 drinks to their seapass cards to be used during the hours of 5 - 8. This is in a effort to keep the crowd down in the D etc. lounge. It isn't a regular perk as such.

Yes it is. All diamonds and above receive 3 drink vouchers on their card regardless.

Wrong answer

Yes it is. All diamonds and above receive 3 drink vouchers on their card regardless.

Right answer:)

Yes it is - and has been for some years. 3 drinks are added to the cards of those who are D and above to be used between whatever hours the lounge hours are on the ship. Perhaps you are confused with Celebrity who only add them when there are too many Elites onboard.

As for showing them on the sheet of benefits we have had a couple of cruises where they weren't mentioned on the sheet but they were definitely loaded on the seapass card.

Edited by Bobal

Do other things get added to our cards we might not know about?

are the buy one get one free drinks on the card or the ticket?

not used these for sometime as we have had a package inc.

The coupon books are gone; everything is on the seapass now. You should receive a letter in the cabin with the list of coupon offers associated with your card.

When redeeming an offer you have to let them know when you are being rung up.

The thread about changes to C,&A is full of discussion about possible changes to the program...However, the post above shows copies of the perk sheet in her cabin and unless I am blind there is nothing about 3 free drinks per evening loaded on your card on the perk sheet attached to the post. Help...is this the new change or am I missing something??? Was counting on the 3 per evening!!

SLC, the vouchers were never mentioned on that sheet.

They are on a separate paper that is a "welcome letter" from the Diamond Concierge.

SO RELAX.

:)

They are on a separate paper that is a "welcome letter" from the Diamond Concierge.

SO RELAX.

FWIW, on Brilliance, it was on a seperate card, not on the LA coupon letter or the Concierge letter. The backside listed the available spirits. e0df395286f76aea9ab06283c775f22e.jpg

99990b181b82590db8013724e4922941.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by John&LaLa

SO RELAX.

FWIW, on Brilliance, it was on a seperate card, not on the LA coupon letter or the Concierge letter. The backside listed the available spirits. e0df395286f76aea9ab06283c775f22e.jpg

Card.

Sheet.

You say "potayto", I say "potahto". ;)

It's NOT on the "sheet of benefits."

Edited by Merion_Mom

Thanks so much everyone .... we are Diamond mostly due to our Celebrity Elite status so haven't cruised RCCL for some time (only 5 total RCCL ... many more Celebrity) .... so I wasn't sure where the free drink info was .... Going RCCL this time because of the great price out of Galveston so any "inside" info is helpful.

Card.

Sheet.

You say "potayto", I say "potahto". ;)

It's NOT on the "sheet of benefits."

Absolutely. But there is also a "letter" from the Concierge describing lounge hours (and no children during cocktail hours) and other benefits.

How do you say Pecan?

Absolutely. But there is also a "letter" from the Concierge describing lounge hours (and no children during cocktail hours) and other benefits.

How do you say Pecan?

We were in the D lounge a few weeks ago with our daughter and the Concierge kindly asked her age. We advised she would be 18 yrs old at midnight (the next day was her birthday):D We all got a laugh out of it.

We sailed Brilliance this past January and Zinfandel (DW'sfavorite)was not on our list. DW did mentioned she missed it, and they gave it to her anyways. I considered that service above and beyond and tipped accordingly.

number of C&A members on a cruise has no bearing. every single D, D+ and P get the vouchers pre loaded.

even if they were the only one on board of that tier.

it IS a normal, regular perk

Oh, and here is the corresponding letter. These can vary from ship to ship. 5fc9086bc49523551f9387c7abf765be.jpg

From the letter we received from the Concierge for our upcoming Jewel cruise on 4/28.

The Concierge Club is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Club (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).

To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 20 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

It looks like those 20 and younger can be in the CL on Jewel during cocktail time as long as they're with a parent or guardian.

Thanks for the up to date info, John and LaLa

From the letter we received from the Concierge for our upcoming Jewel cruise on 4/28.

The Concierge Club is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Club (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).

To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 20 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

It looks like those 20 and younger can be in the CL on Jewel during cocktail time as long as they're with a parent or guardian.

Yep, totally varies ship to ship and sometimes by sailing.

Yep, totally varies ship to ship and sometimes by sailing.

True, I have not been on every ship every sailing every week, but the company policy is that children/young adults are allowed in the Concierge Lounge at all times, if accompanied by an adult, as noted above.

The confusion develops because the policy on the Diamond Lounge is:

6 Diamond Lounge is an exclusive benefit for only Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members and cannot be extended to include friends and family. Complimentary specialty coffees are only available in the dining room on days when breakfast is being served. On ships where a Diamond Lounge is available there will be no Nightly Special Diamond Event or complimentary Specialty coffees available in the dining room. Open to guests 21 years of age and older. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).

So the CL (and Suites Lounges) are always open to those under 21, while the DL is off limits to those under 21 during the cocktail hours, unless, or course, the DL concierge decides to make an exception to the rule. Most won't.

Edited by Tagsalong

3 free drinks per night for diamond and above are on everyone's card regardless of the amount of members on the ship

True, I have not been on every ship every sailing every week, but the company policy is that children/young adults are allowed in the Concierge Lounge at all times, if accompanied by an adult, as noted above.

The confusion develops because the policy on the Diamond Lounge is:

6 Diamond Lounge is an exclusive benefit for only Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members and cannot be extended to include friends and family. Complimentary specialty coffees are only available in the dining room on days when breakfast is being served. On ships where a Diamond Lounge is available there will be no Nightly Special Diamond Event or complimentary Specialty coffees available in the dining room. Open to guests 21 years of age and older. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).

So the CL (and Suites Lounges) are always open to those under 21, while the DL is off limits to those under 21 during the cocktail hours, unless, or course, the DL concierge decides to make an exception to the rule. Most won't.

18 with parents seems to be cutoff for the ships in PC and Tampa

How do you say Pecan?

It depends on how many free cocktails I have had. ;) :D