Future Cruise Credit - 17-44 Days $150 Balcony/Mini/Suites; $125 Inside/Outside

11-16 Days $100 Balcony/Mini/Suites; $75 Inside/Outside

7-10 Days $50 Balcony/Mini/Suites; $25 Inside/Outside

3-6 Days $25 Balcony/Mini/Suites; $15 Inside/Outside

Military Benefit - 15 Days or More - $250

7-14 Days - $100

1-6 Days - $50

Shareholder Benefit - Same as Military

You get Future Cruise Credit (FCC) by putting down $100 cruise deposit while you are on your cruise.

You get a military benefit if you are a veteran and after sending Princess your DD214. (You send it once and Princess keeps it on record and automatically applies it every cruise - just make sure to check your paperwork - Princess has been known to update their systems and lose this info.)

Shareholder Benefit - Buy 100 shares of Princess Stock and provide Princess with Proof of ownership. You have to show this proof every cruise.

My husband and I travelled to Hawaii on a 15 day cruise. - We had $200 FCC. $250 Military, $250 Shareholder and $200 from our TA. $900 OBC woohoo! And yes I managed to spend it all. lol

Correction to above. There is no Princess Stock.

You buy 100 or more shares of CCL (Carnival Corp) stock which is good on any Carnival Corp cruise lines and you need to provide proof of ownership no more than 90 days before cruise to get credit.

Military Benefit - 15 Days or More - $250

7-14 Days - $100

1-6 Days - $50

One other thing, not a correction but an addendum, is that the Military OBC is also refundable so if you don't spend it all, it will be sent back to you in a check. One thing that some have noted on that also, is that some have mistaken the format the check comes in as trash mail and have discarded the check in error. I've never noticed that myself, but thought I'd mention it just to make people aware of that point.

Tom

the refer a friend says specifically that the cruise can't be booked already

:( i i wonder if this changed.

otherwise i'd love to be referred by someone. username at gmail

I'd be happy to be your referral. :)

So just some clarifications to the post. The referral credit is $25 per person or if two people in the cabin that have not sailed princess then it would be $50 per cabin. Also please note princess policy states that the booking of your friends cannot be made before you have entered the referral information into your princess website. I'm not doubting you didn't receive it and you called afterwards, but that's not princess policy. Princess policy is the referral must be made before the booking. I just called Princess and confirmed this because we have a family vacation wheremy sister-in-law jumped the gun and made the booking before I could get in the referral.Princess is denying me the referral credit.

20 or so past cruises, and I didn't actually know this! Thanks. I just talked to a friend last week about cruising, as she's going to be booking one for the summer, so I just texted her the info, in case she decides to go with Princess...

the refer a friend says specifically that the cruise can't be booked already

:( i i wonder if this changed.

otherwise i'd love to be referred by someone. username at gmail

No it has not changed.

They cannot be in the system at all yet.

So if they have held a cruise or inquired about a cruise and their name was placed in the system in the past they would not be eligible.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

On Celebrity (Solstace class ships) the day of the week is on a panel in the floor of the elevators, I never did catch whoever changes these...

We are looking forward to our first Princess cruise (October 22)...our last cruise on MSC Divina after having been on R/C and Celebrity (15 cruises) was a slight let down, so hoping Princess is better.....

OMG?...you won't know what day of the week it might be or what side of the ship is home to you. Might as well go and have a happy hour drink.

OMG?...you won't know what day of the week it might be or what side of the ship is home to you. Might as well go and have a happy hour drink.

Isn't it HAPPY HOUR all day on a cruise?

And, the only day that matters on a cruise is the last day, ya' know, the packing up and leaving day.

I don't have problem with which side of the ship....I guess I just know...Port Left...

Not knowing what day of the week it is can be one of the best things. I just retired and am learning all about that. It's awesome. :)

20 or so past cruises, and I didn't actually know this! Thanks. I just talked to a friend last week about cruising, as she's going to be booking one for the summer, so I just texted her the info, in case she decides to go with Princess...

You need to go online and put her info in. You get credit and she does too. Once she talks to Princess, too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not knowing what day of the week it is can be one of the best things. I just retired and am learning all about that. It's awesome. :)

RCL has the day on the carpet in the lifts (elevators). Love to have the job of changing all the carpet strips each day. If it was me I'd make every lift a different day. Lol

This is our first time on PRINCESS, we know "how it works" on Celebrity and RC, so, what is the BEST place for lunch?

We are usually first batch on board as we have a 15 minute ride to the port and get there early.

This is our first time on PRINCESS, we know "how it works" on Celebrity and RC, so, what is the BEST place for lunch?

We are usually first batch on board as we have a 15 minute ride to the port and get there early.

I don't think it matters how early one get to the pier for boarding it goes in order as to the passengers with special needs, elite, suite, platinum go first.

If you happen to be one of these people you will have priority boarding as to getting on the ship fist...otherwise in time you will get on the ship!

Back to your question I would go to one of the dining rooms. The buffet will be crowded, but there is also pizza, burgers, and if your ship has an International cafe' it is always open 24/7

Have fun and enjoy your Princess cruise.