Royal Caribbean Orders 5th Oasis Class ship

Wonder what features Oasis 4 and 5 will have? I assume at least the same as the others with zipline, flowrider, Aqua Theatre, and waterslides and Abyss as Harmony. But wonder if they'll add another new innovative activity?

Wonder what features Oasis 4 and 5 will have? I assume at least the same as the others with zipline, flowrider, Aqua Theatre, and waterslides and Abyss as Harmony. But wonder if they'll add another new innovative activity?

I would think it is obvious. :D ;)

Oasis-of-the-seas-sea-trial-blimp-5.jpg

so·lar·i·um

səˈlerēəm/

noun

a room fitted with extensive areas of glass to admit sunlight.

a glass-enclosed room, porch, or the like, exposed to the sun's rays, as at a seaside hotel or for convalescents in a hospital.

a room where you can lie in the sun or get a tan

a room with walls and a ceiling that are made of glass to allow in sunlight

A room, gallery, or glassed-in porch exposed to the sun.

I find the statement in red to be most accurate based on the typical occupants ;)

No mention of required water feature that I could find

True, but when you have been used to having a pool in the area you get to expect it

Maybe a redesign or "re-theme" of outdoor areas depending on deployment location? For example. "Town square" to replace "Central Park". "Waterfront to replace "Boardwalk"? Love Central Park but not a huge fan of the boardwalk.

Edited by Tommy3putts

so·lar·i·um

səˈlerēəm/

noun

a room fitted with extensive areas of glass to admit sunlight.

a glass-enclosed room, porch, or the like, exposed to the sun's rays, as at a seaside hotel or for convalescents in a hospital.

a room where you can lie in the sun or get a tan

a room with walls and a ceiling that are made of glass to allow in sunlight

A room, gallery, or glassed-in porch exposed to the sun.

I find the statement in red to be most accurate based on the typical occupants ;)

No mention of required water feature that I could find

Thanks for the laugh, at least to me... with the highlighted phrase.....can my health insurance cover my cruise...if I can get my doctor to write a prescription for stress relief to overcome some physical ailment that it causes.

Or that phrase explains why some people on ships seem to be unable to do the most simplest tasks for themselves....they clearly are recovering from some illness/injury that has caused their arms to not function......please take this all in FUN!

Thanks for the laugh, at least to me... with the highlighted phrase.....can my health insurance cover my cruise...if I can get my doctor to write a prescription for stress relief to overcome some physical ailment that it causes.

Or that phrase explains why some people on ships seem to be unable to do the most simplest tasks for themselves....they clearly are recovering from some illness/injury that has caused their arms to not function......please take this all in FUN!

You're welcome. I didn't really notice that statement when I was searching for definitions. But after I pasted, I had to highlight it. And yes, this is all in fun

Edited by John&LaLa

Note to self don't book oasis 4 or 5 from Europe as soon as they go on sale as R.C.I are bound to offer an ex U.K repo sailing.

Talking of Oasis does anyone know why we don't have one in Europe in 2017?

Probably to expensive to move them.

Oasis and Allure did it in conjunction with drydock

I personally hope they leave Oasis and Allure alone or maybe just add the water slides. Just have the new oasis class have the Abyss. That way you will have ships with different features and some where you would still have the view from the boardwalk balconies and the boardwalk wouldn't feel so busy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Before these jumbo ships are complete, the cruise industry will slump from overcapacity and a likely recession. The oil industry and construction are reaping the results of overcapacity now. "When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?"

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

. . . because by 2020 Vision Class may be gone. As Bob said, they're not done with mega ships, . . .

I'd hate to lose all the Vision Class. There are still a lot of ports where the mega ships can't go.

And we book by itinerary, not ship.

I'd hate to lose all the Vision Class. There are still a lot of ports where the mega ships can't go.

And we book by itinerary, not ship.

I would really hate to lose the Vision Class also, but unfortunately, it is inevitable. At this point, all we can do is hope they announce a new smaller class of ships.