Harmony - detailed review, 1,100+ photos ;-)

I just finished my detailed review of the Harmony of the Seas of the 2 night pre inaugural cruise out of Barcelona. Text is in German but it´s a deck by deck / bow to stern review with restaurants, bars and lounges featured separately.

More than 900 photos taken by my DH can be found here including the cabins which were open for viewing (we didn´t make it all). And his review (also in German, try Google translate) including 45 interactive panoramic photos.

Enjoy!

steamboats

No one wants that many photos...might as well not cruise at all...it's all there...been there, done that!

I think it's time you started speaking only for yourself. Please don't speak for me and many others like me who appreciate the hard work, time, commitment, and thoughtfulness that goes into this kind of a venture. Frankly, I'd like to know how many people you polled to get the "no one wants" data.

OP, thank you to you and your DH for your enthusiasm. Don't ever let others temper it.

What attention to detail your photo's showed. Enjoyed seeing them. We'll be on HOTS in March. I would love to be able to take such great pictures...however...once onboard I'm always swept up in being so happy to be onboard again and the last thought on my mind is taking pictures.

So no pool in this solarium? Just the large hot tub?

Three hot tubs... two on the deck 15 level and one large one on deck 14.

Oasis and Allure have two hot tubs and one ring shaped thing which I wouldn´t call a real pool.

steamboats

I would love to be able to take such great pictures...however...once onboard I'm always swept up in being so happy to be onboard again and the last thought on my mind is taking pictures.

DH is doing this for business and those 2 nighters are invitation only for travel agents and media. So main purpose is to learn more about the ship. Although I´m just accompanying DH it´s sort of business for me too. I´m writing detailed reviews since our first cruise and two years ago DH got me a website to publish them.

I´ll be back on the Harmony in August (as family with DD) and let´s say I can enjoy this vacation more as I don´t have to take photos of the whole ship :D. That review will be more focused on life onboard, food, excursions.

steamboats

I just finished my detailed review of the Harmony of the Seas of the 2 night pre inaugural cruise out of Barcelona. Text is in German but it´s a deck by deck / bow to stern review with restaurants, bars and lounges featured separately.

More than 900 photos taken by my DH can be found here including the cabins which were open for viewing (we didn´t make it all). And his review (also in German, try Google translate) including 45 interactive panoramic photos.

Enjoy!

steamboats

Thank you so much for posting.

Great pictures.

No one wants that many photos...might as well not cruise at all...it's all there...been there, done that!

What?!

I really appreciate the detail and hard work that went into this review. We're sailing on Harmony in October and love looking at any pictures available.

Thank's again to the OP. :)

I think it's time you started speaking only for yourself. Please don't speak for me and many others like me who appreciate the hard work, time, commitment, and thoughtfulness that goes into this kind of a venture. Frankly, I'd like to know how many people you polled to get the "no one wants" data.

OP, thank you to you and your DH for your enthusiasm. Don't ever let others temper it.

Like button....

^This!

Edited by evelyn51

No one's forcing you to look at them. Just move along.....:p

Thanks OP for the wonderful photos!