Children in the Diamond Lounge?

Follow new thread "FOX News". Very likely to get deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Fox News threads get political but the station is on Oasis Class TVs (with other classes to follow I think). Provided great Hurricane coverage during our 8-20-2017 cruise -- much better than CNN International.

John and LaLa, no worries about Bella now that MJ has been canceled.

Island Lady, I believe that happy hour has started quiet early on many of these boards.

Troy, put the bottle down and get some rest. Your fingers have to hurt!!

MJ is taking supplies to St. Thomas and St. Maarten I think and evacuating people. I think Empress is also doing this.

MJ is taking supplies to St. Thomas and St. Maarten I think and evacuating people. I think Empress is also doing this.

I think all the cruise lines have a hand in helping. It is to their advantage to help get these ports back on track. They really have no choice and it will be a tax advantage to help offset all the canceled cruises.

I think all the cruise lines have a hand in helping. It is to their advantage to help get these ports back on track. They really have no choice and it will be a tax advantage to help offset all the canceled cruises.

How is there a tax advantage? The lines are registered in foreign countries and pay a minimum of taxes in the US.

Follow new thread "FOX News". Very likely to get deleted.

Is it the thread or is it RCI pulling Fox News from their lineup?

If it is the thread, they may be pulling it because people have been posting lots of political opinions.

I was asking Milwaukee Eight why he posted that the "Fox News Channel" thread is likely to be deleted.

On the other point, I sure hope that RCI adds the Fox News Channel to all their cruise ships.

I was asking Milwaukee Eight why he posted that the "Fox News Channel" thread is likely to be deleted.

On the other point, I sure hope that RCI adds the Fox News Channel to all their cruise ships.

M8 may be pushing the limits with CC knowing that the thread would get political and deleted therefore his comment.

But you still can't see the wifi signal.

The WiFi signal never went away. The free 60 minute VOOM package was offered continuously from the day we were told of the delay in the return until Sunday. Since then that option has come and gone a few times.

Someone had asked, how and why do threads get deleted. I thought that thread was a likely candidate. Royal once had FNC but removed it. Only alternative is CNN which turns into CNN International.

Some can't stand the thought of FNC being added back even-though they are not forced to watch it. They get upset and get nasty and then the thread gets killed.

The WiFi signal never went away. The free 60 minute VOOM package was offered continuously from the day we were told of the delay in the return until Sunday. Since then that option has come and gone a few times.

So, can you see the wifi signal? If so, please describe it to me. What color is it? Does the signal look different depending on what information is being sent?