Children in the Diamond Lounge?

Someone had asked, how and why do threads get deleted. I thought that thread was a likely candidate. Royal once had FNC but removed it. Only alternative is CNN which turns into CNN International.

Some can't stand the thought of FNC being added back even-though they are not forced to watch it. They get upset and get nasty and then the thread gets killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for your answer. Let us hope no one gets nasty.

Does anyone remember when the lounges had bottles of liquor/honor bars? I wonder how many people snuck out full bottles to put an end to that...

I remember when we mixed the drinks ourselves. Never saw anyone steal a bottle but I saw a guy stuffing his shorts pockets with bottles of beer and walking out.

I think this thread has gotten off track!

No it hasn't. What has happened is there are no kids in the DL at the moment, so we are all having a typical "adult" conversation on CC. Once the kids are back in the DL we will switch back to our normal bickering regarding the topic of this thread.

No it hasn't. What has happened is there are no kids in the DL at the moment, so we are all having a typical "adult" conversation on CC. Once the kids are back in the DL we will switch back to our normal bickering regarding the topic of this thread.

So the new title of this thread is "Diamond Lounge Conversation' ?:D:D Bob please don't move us, we like sitting here.

This thread has totally gotten off track...but....I don't care if they add Fox News (don't watch it), but I would prefer the regular CNN, not CNN international.

Ok...back to the subject at hand?

Actually, your suggestion would be supported by many cruisers. CNN International just doesn't cut it with us.

So, can you see the wifi signal? If so, please describe it to me. What color is it? Does the signal look different depending on what information is being sent?

No..no..no...it's something you hear and see with multiple flashing lights and waving mechanical arms.....something like this:

"Danger Will Robinson...Danger!!"

So the new title of this thread is "Diamond Lounge Conversation' ?:D:D Bob please don't move us, we like sitting here.

LOL...Bob's new added job responsiblity: Concierge police of the "children in the diamond lounge" thread. ;p

I like my seat also! :D

Someone had asked, how and why do threads get deleted. I thought that thread was a likely candidate. Royal once had FNC but removed it. Only alternative is CNN which turns into CNN International.

Some can't stand the thought of FNC being added back even-though they are not forced to watch it. They get upset and get nasty and then the thread gets killed.

Have seen this a few times.

A non-political point that I made a few pages back is that FNC covered US events especially hurricanes much better than CNN International. Harvey happened during our last OA cruise and we got good details. I would have been nervous if I was on the ship with Irma aiming at our area (GA/SC border) for awhile without a good US news organization.

CNN International did a good job with Brexit returns and probably would have been good during the last British election.

Ok...I'll do it...its my job to get your panties in a bunch...

1. I don't care if Fox News is put on the TV...I prefer regular CNN/MSNBC. Haven't, Don't and will not watch Fox...but really...who cares? We are on vacation

2. I love kids, I really do, but I don't want them in the Diamond Lounge. I always thought it a great idea to put the Diamond drinks on your cards so that you can go other places that are more appropriate for children. And yes, I am saying that I don't believe that the lounge is an appropriate place for children. ahhhh...I feel better now.

Why does Royal shut down Adventure Ocean at the same time the lounges open? Seems a bit defeating. If AO was open at 5PM, and my son preferred to be there, I'd rather he be with them at that time. But if that's not open, and Royal permits him in the lounge, why shouldn't we go there?

I have read that the three drinks loaded to the card are now being allowed usage in dining rooms as well, so that is a big help. If we can go to dinner and enjoy our drinks, might not need lounge at all.

Ok...I'll do it...its my job to get your panties in a bunch...

1. I don't care if Fox News is put on the TV...I prefer regular CNN/MSNBC. Haven't, Don't and will not watch Fox...but really...who cares? We are on vacation

Apparently CNN reported that Sessions resigned.

And then they retracted it.

Oops

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Apparently CNN reported that Sessions resigned.

And then they retracted it.

Oops

How many times did Bob Hope die?

In 1998, five years before his death, a prepared obituary written by the Associated Press inadvertently was released, resulting in Hope's death being announced on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives.

How many times did Bob Hope die?

In 1998, five years before his death, a prepared obituary written by the Associated Press inadvertently was released, resulting in Hope's death being announced on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives.

#Fakenews