What do you love about Royal Caribbean?

sellwingri

With so much negativity on these posts, I thought it was time for a positive thread. Please.....no negative comments.

Royal Caribbean has the most beautiful ships. I hope I never get over the feeling of excitement and awe when I first board and see the Centrum.

The majority of the staff are absolutely fabulous and want to help make my vacation perfect.

I love the Quest. I've seen it probably 10 times and never get tired of watching it.

The best combination of food, entertainment and activities. Amazing ships!

The atmosphere can't be beat. The best crew as well. I've had the opportunity to sail 3 different lines in one year so my comparison is recent.

When we boarded the Liberty of the Seas, it was like coming home.

What I like is that Royal keeps trying to come up with innovative ways to entertain us.

No other cruise line has a zip line, merry go round, robotic bar, ice skating rink, water shows, flow rider, sky diving at sea, a people pod, a globe that folds out to be a stage, inside virtual reality balcony, floor to ceiling screen in 270 on Quantum class to go along with all the other regular entertaining venues provided on other cuise lines.

The familiarity ... that comfortable feeling when we step onboard ... regardless of which RCI ship it is...our home at sea. :)

Same here, we just love the whole product, main reason we have only sailed with Royal for the last 30 cruises, especially with the great loyalty programme.

Love RCL activities, Zumba, Belly dancing, thriller class, Latin and line dancing classes.

Dependent on which ship, the various activities, circus trapeze, I fly, zip line, so much to do.

Food generally good.

Theme parties usually high energy because of cruise staff.

Shows are pretty good.

A younger feel to the ships.

Friendly staff.

Number one is the loyalty program, with celebrity and RCL the benefits are the best in the industry!