Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

44 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Maybe the Resort Deck? The Retreat gets a hippie van and the Resort Deck gets a magnificent horse? :classic_wink:

So many potential places... Rooftop Garden as part of the giant chess set, near the Pendulum Stairway, in the Art Gallery or in the Grand Plaza as C-Dragons said (much like the fancy cars seen on the Promenade on Royal). I'm kind of hoping to find out onboard, much like if the hippie van is there - a few surprises would be fun. :classic_smile:

44 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Maybe the Resort Deck? The Retreat gets a hippie van and the Resort Deck gets a magnificent horse? :classic_wink:

So many potential places... Rooftop Garden as part of the giant chess set, near the Pendulum Stairway, in the Art Gallery or in the Grand Plaza as C-Dragons said (much like the fancy cars seen on the Promenade on Royal). I'm kind of hoping to find out onboard, much like if the hippie van is there - a few surprises would be fun. :classic_smile:

I've been told it's on deck 15 near the funnel (for now). See big red arrow. :classic_tongue:

Maybe a photo soon...

HORSE LOCATION.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

28 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

I've been told it's on deck 15 near the funnel (for now). See big red arrow. :classic_tongue:

Maybe a photo soon...

HORSE LOCATION.jpg

We will get some looks when we pull in next to other ships in port, between the big orange MC, the asymmetric aft and the horse looking over the railing. :classic_wink:

I love this ship!

Edited by vtcruising
  • Haha 1

Lloyd...all amazing!

I see my treadmill waiting for me with awesome views.

Spa area is totally inviting...mellow, zen......I may hide out there for many hours .

Is  the Spa  Veranda the AQ guest's  Relaxation Room?

Love the "Peacock " style Chairs.,,we have  portraits of us years ago on similar ones.,Jewel of the Seas!  Definitely getting a  photo on these!

12 hours ago, dides said:

Interesting info this morning on that topic from Saint-Nazaire Tourisme

Changement de date  
D’après nos informations, le paquebot #CelebrityEdge quittera #SaintNazaire ce dimanche 4 novembre vers 15h et non mardi 6 comme initialement annoncé. Attention, selon les conditions, les horaires peuvent changer au dernier moment.

Translates as:
change of date  
According to our information, the liner will #CelebrityEdge leave #SaintNazaire this Sunday 4 November around 3pm and not Tuesday 6 as originally announced. Attention, depending on the conditions, the hours can change at the last moment.

Just spoken with Valentina and it's true. The departure date has been moved to Sunday as there are concerns about bad weather in the Atlantic later in the week. The ship will try to make a dash to the Azores for brief stop and assess the weather again from there. It may head towards New York to avoid the storm and then sail south for Freeport.

Looks like its first TA is going to be fun! 

All the crew have had Muster stations practice too these last two days.

Peter

Edited by Esprit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Esprit said:

Just spoken with Valentina and it's true. The departure date has been moved to Sunday as there are concerns about bad weather in the Atlantic later in the week. The ship will try to make a dash to the Azores for brief stop and assess the weather again from there. It may head towards New York to avoid the storm and then sail south for Freeport.

Peter

Peter, please tell Valentina and your SIL that we wish them a safe, uneventful crossing.  And thank her for all the great information, too!

Edited by beachbunny6

1 hour ago, Esprit said:

Peter

Yes, please thank Valentina for the info, pictures and videos. Safe travels to her, your SIL and all of the wonderful Edge crew!! I will be onboard in about 3 weeks and hope that I will get to meet her. I have packed the chocolates and have some VT maple syrup too, if she would like some for her pancakes (the stuff on the ship just isn't the same!). :classic_smile:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Remember that ship name you posted a while back, "Mr Ed", he's back :classic_smile::classic_biggrin:

Wonder whether they are doing this similar to what is being done on Quantum Class ships.

Oh, yay! It's a talking horse - even better! Or if he's not, after utilizing my Premium Package, he will be! :classic_rolleyes: Can't wait to meet Mr. Ed. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

Oh, yay! It's a talking horse - even better! Or if he's not, after utilizing my Premium Package, he will be! :classic_rolleyes: Can't wait to meet Mr. Ed. 

You are hysterical!! I use to love Mr. Ed!! Now I can't wait to meet him after having fun around the VW!

Anyone notice that Celebrity’s countdown clock on their website shows 28 days until the maiden voyage?

Are they adding December 1st to the list of maiden voyages too or another fine IT feature? Their Instagram feed also listed the maiden voyage as the1st.

9 minutes ago, omarchs said:

Anyone notice that Celebrity’s countdown clock on their website shows 28 days until the maiden voyage?

Are they adding December 1st to the list of maiden voyages too or another fine IT feature? Their Instagram feed also listed the maiden voyage as the1st.

Perhaps because thats the date of the naming ceremony?