Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

The ship looks fabulous... especially the dining areas. I agree that some areas look straight out of a fantasy movie set (Lord of the Ringish), Forbidden Planet... with a splash of a 60s Doris Day Rock Hudson movie and Brady Bunch home. The lighting looks very colorful.... It will be a fun ship to explore. It is interesting how the cabins seem so devoid of color while the rest of the ship ... with the lights... has quite a bit.

I do wonder about the placement of Mr Edge. his tail seems a tad to close to ... well ... the edge... of the railing. I can see some idiotic father placing his child on the back of the horse and before you know it....oops.  I will need something to hold onto if I were to venture on to the MC. My hands get sweaty just watching North by Northwest and Saboteur...

• Like 1

Did you see that Silhouette is NW of her?  Maybe they are going to salute each other!  

And, I agree, our Edge seems to be doing some maneuvers now that she is out on her own.  Don't forget that she has many added people and lots more furnishings than she had on her sea trials.  This would be a great time for the crew to re-test her systems and handling before they get too far out in the Atlantic.

Fun to watch the ship moving about. Beachbunny you are probably correct that they are testing out the ship before getting too far away from port.. direction shifted again from towards port to more north... and slower.... so they are probably doing some testing. Interesting to watch. Silhouette seems far away for a salute...but we will have to see if they get closer to each other. Love Marinetraffic.

4 minutes ago, [g]cruiserke said:

Well, she now seems to be writing her name in the sea, starting with the letter G  😊

Screenshot_20181104-174810.jpg

Didn’t someone suggest she might be overnighting in Lisbon due to potentially bad weather? If so, they might be waiting for berth space to open up.

2 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Another video ou Edge leaving and blowing her horn causing waves :classic_biggrin:

Courtesy - Presse Ocean

Gosh he has a good 'pair of lungs' on her !!!! Good to see that she has now stopped sailing around in circles and is off to the Azores :-)

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

The butterfly is lovely - how much do you want to bet that it will be neon tonight?:classic_smile:

No No Neon...

I am already planning my photo  in between the wings.....but no neon for me! Will have to stand on Edge of the pool to gain some height as the wings are huge and elevated.

For those who want MORE neon, they can  buy  one time use neon bracelets and necklaces at the party store...Just some added color !!!

Edited by hcat

18 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Another video ou Edge leaving and blowing her horn causing waves :classic_biggrin:

Courtesy - Presse Ocean

A sound that is very sweet to our ears, for sure!  Can't wait to hear her in person!  I hope she didn't spook Mr. Edge (Pedgesus)!  He needs ear protectors to match his new coat!  (Maybe something like they hang around the neck of the horses outside of P.F. Chang's with a head/ears covering added?)

Edited by beachbunny6