If they would change just one thing...

KruzeKrazy!

Butter. ;)

No, seriously... I want them to bring back ships with tiered, multiple, aft, public space decks (with pools, jacuzzis, bars and a smoking area).

Sadly, it's not going to happen.

Not much to change, but here:

1) Bring back seafood buffets (although seafood offerings today are nice)

2) Change every ship to have at least one covered pools

3) Bring ship to sail from NY/NJ area to Bermuda and/or Caribbeans year around again

Stop treating some countries like 2nd class citizens when it comes to promotions etc.

But how would the world survive without the milch cow of you in OZ and we in the UK ? When it comes to base line prices for cruises, let alone "real"deals.

Definitely agree with shower doors. Shower curtains? Yuk!

Also agree with more equal promotions. No Sip and Sail for the UK. Instead our current one is two half bottles of wine and a speciality dinner. Whoop de doo :o Shouldn't moan as this is probably one of the best ones they have ever done since we started sailing with them. Got a Royal Caribbean cruise booked this year - buy one get second half price plus drinks package plus free gratuities plus unlimited WiFi.

Make anytime dinning what it says, any time, first come first seated, no reservations.

Cori

I'll add to that by saying NO preassigned tables for the whole cruise. :mad: Let everyone wait on line before the dining room opens if you want a specific table. It give everyone equal opportunity for getting a decent location in the DR.

I really had to think about this one because we really enjoy the Princess product and have no major complaints. However, I do miss the New York Times Fax at Sea. I used to enjoy reading this daily summary of the news on our balcony or sitting in a chair someplace while me darling wife was in the shops.

Add more free, casual alternative dining venues such as Alfredo's. Alfredo's is a brilliant addition and I would expand the concept to include a Mexican venue and a Chinese venue. Low cost food that shouldn't require a surcharge. Paying for Specialty Dining is fine when the meals are truly special. But simple, casual fare should not require an upcharge and the concept should be expanded beyond pizza. This would help reduce the ATD crunch. Looks like they are on the right track with the changes made to the Caribbean Princess, but they are overreaching when casual alternative dining requires an extra fee. They figured out a way to make Alfredo's an included "waiter service" option. They could do so with other casual fare as well.

In no particular order:

1 - Build exact replicas of the original Pacific/Island Princess & Fairsea/Fairwind to please us "old school" cruisers.

2 - Return to the light bright interiors with floor to ceiling windows with lots of connection to the outside sea. Current Princess interiors are way too dark. Time to completely change the corporate American hotel chain look.

3 - Previously mentioned, PLEASE Princess, build ships with aft tiered pools, decks, ect.

4 - Charge a slightly higher per-diem to completely abolish the constant on-board marketing that feels relentless and cheapens the overall classy atmosphere.

5 - Return to a more visible British & Italian presence of crew members working in service positions. I really miss the British/Italian influence like Princess had in the '80's.

6 - Discontinue MUTS completely. I can't stand the obnoxious loud sound ruining the tranquility of being at sea.

7 - Food preparation on carts, tableside in MDR. A Sitmar specialty !

8 - NYC - Bermuda (Hamilton & St. George) ! There was no better ship to experience this quaint island than by sailing aboard the equally quaint Pacific Princess !