Where is Liberty and How are Things On board?

I parked at EZ Cruise and my car was just fine. I heard some indoor parking at some issues but I was parked outdoor and had no issues at all. In fact I drove through Houston to Huntsville and saw nothing except a storage unit that had stuff out front drying and a few cars on the side of the road. Oh, and a few trees with paper cups on some higher branches.

I was just on the Carnival thread. They are giving away cruises this weekend. Just pay taxes/port fees and grats.:D

How did that go over with hardcore Carnival peeps? When I suggested it would be a nice gesture to discount the drink package for those captive passengers I was told that was ludicrous. Now they're giving away free cruises.

How did that go over with hardcore Carnival peeps? When I suggested it would be a nice gesture to discount the drink package for those captive passengers I was told that was ludicrous. Now they're giving away free cruises.

Nice to know that there are folks over there too looking out for Carnivals best interests so that its CEO can sleep well at night also.

• 4 weeks later...