Chops grill

Hi all

Wondering how much it costs for chops and can you order as much ash want or are u limited

It varies usually about $40 and no limit on what is on the menu but the steaks are limited and there are additional charges for better steaks.

I paid an extra $20 for a porterhouse steak on Freedom in June out of Barcelona.

Personally we though Giovanni's was much better food and price.

On Freedom it was an Extra $20 for a Porterhouse steak.

I was not referring to the upcharge menu items. I was stating that it was an extra $10 if you wanted to order 2 entrees off the regular Chops menu.

Also, from the couple of recent menus that have been posted from Chops they have done away with the dry aged steaks. There is now an upcharge lobster and another seafood platter.

$42 for my upcoming Anthem cruise. I think I'll savor Chops & half my cost by taking advantage of the D+ BOGO coupon. Cost for SR is getting out of hand. It looks that they are forcing Paxs into the multiple SR packages.

Hi all

Wondering how much it costs for chops and can you order as much ash want or are u limited

On our recent cruise we purchase BOGOF for £23. We tried Chops and Giovanni's, preference to the latter.

The food and service were first class in both. There were six inner party, given as many starters and sides as you want. Other than a gratuity there no extra charges for our visit.

I was not referring to the upcharge menu items. I was stating that it was an extra $10 if you wanted to order 2 entrees off the regular Chops menu.

Also, from the couple of recent menus that have been posted from Chops they have done away with the dry aged steaks. There is now an upcharge lobster and another seafood platter.

Thanks for info,i think i would have prefered another entrees.

I get spoiled at Longhorns in Orlando when we are on holiday when i get their gorgeous Porterhouse steak every night.

The ships steaks are no way as good as Longhorns.

Hi all

I think you might be going on Indy. My parents were on last week celebrating Mum's 80th birthday and before they left I phoned and booked them a meal in Chops for that evening. I was charged £53.90 for 2 people.

Mum had the rack of lamb and dad the filet, they said both were very good,

Julie

Thanks for info,i think i would have prefered another entrees.

I get spoiled at Longhorns in Orlando when we are on holiday when i get their gorgeous Porterhouse steak every night.

The ships steaks are no way as good as Longhorns.

Longhorns is not what I would consider a 'good ' steakhouse. I am not saying you need Ruth's Chris level to have a good steak. but Longhorn's? chain restaurant. no better than Outback.

Longhorns is not what I would consider a 'good ' steakhouse. I am not saying you need Ruth's Chris level to have a good steak. but Longhorn's? chain restaurant. no better than Outback.

Any suggestions for Orlando?

We have visited since 1992 and tried Ponderosa, outback,Bennigans etc but the Porterhouse in Longhorns is my favourite.

This ^^^^^

My steak at Chops on Grandeur in August was better than Longhorn.

Also you can order multiple side dishes. They are served family style.

We have visited since 1992 and tried Ponderosa, outback,Bennigans etc but the Porterhouse in Longhorns is my favourite.

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, is much better than those you list.

Morton's of Chicago is a bit of a step up from there.

I have heard good things about Shula's.

When we were on Allure of the Seas in July, the cost to dine in Chops was $49 per person without any upcharge items. We had a 5 night package, so we paid less,

We ended up dining in Chops 3 nights because we had marvelous service and the same waiter each time as we asked for him after the first night. On the 2nd night, he recommended to my son that he try the rib eye steak. My son loved it so when we went the 3rd time, he, my daughter-in-law and I had it too. It was perfectly seasoned and absolutely perfectly cooked.

I know when I sail on Allure again where I will be spending several nights. I wanted to mention that many prefer Giovanni's to Chops, but our experience in Giovanni's was not anywhere near as good as that in Chops. It was good going there, but not worth a second trip on that cruise.

hi.

has anyone an up to date chops and

park 130 menu.

going on Harmony next year for my wifes special birthday.

is park 130 suitable for children aged 7 ?

also do they both have tables large enough for a party of 10 ?

many thanks.

IAN

I would go to Charley's Steak house on OBT in Orlando. It's a great place for steak.

Thanks, we have drove past but never went in.
Ahh the debate on steak places. All time chain favorite is ruth chris. Went to mortons multiple times but prefer ruth chris. Shulas at disney world resort is good. Went to charlies many years ago and it was very good but the quality has slipped over the years. For their prices i would rather goto ruth chris.

To me the best taste to price chain restaurant for steaks is texas roadhouse. Choose the steak you want from the display case. There is one right on irlo bronson rt 192 about 10 min from disneyworld.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Ahh the debate on steak places. All time chain favorite is ruth chris. Went to mortons multiple times but prefer ruth chris. Shulas at disney world resort is good. Went to charlies many years ago and it was very good but the quality has slipped over the years. For their prices i would rather goto ruth chris.

To me the best taste to price chain restaurant for steaks is texas roadhouse. Choose the steak you want from the display case. There is one right on irlo bronson rt 192 about 10 min from disneyworld.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Thanks for information.

I checked the ruth Chris on west sandlake road on Google and it looks lovely.

We always turned onto i4 from sand lake road down to LBV so never went past these steakhouses but next time we come to Orlando we will check them out.

Graham.

We ate at Chops on Allure this week ($49 per person). I believe when they raised the price they added some options as they had a 16-ounce bone-in Ribeye on the menu that we never had a few years ago.

We had them cook it "Pittsburgh" style which has more of a char on the outside. SO DELICIOUS - best steak I ever had at Chops.