Navigator of the seas drydock

25 minutes ago, sxphil said:

Oh so its only a day behind by that reckoning then?

Surely its not just going to sit in Miami for 5 days?

No not a day behind. For the 24th sailing I believe she was due to be in Miami port several days beforehand. 

Edited by CazV

18 minutes ago, Glitterati said:

Does anyone know if the Milkshakes are included in the drinks packages? I have read mixed reports. If not, at least you can still get BOGOF with C&A perks 

Mixed results reported.  In many cases the results appear to be that JR shakes are covered by drink packages IF you have purchased a meal at JR.  In some cases guests have reported being able to walk up and get a shake covered by a drink package when not buying a meal.  It seems to vary by ship.

The C&A BOGO was still offered on Indy two weeks ago.  

19 hours ago, Lloyd555 said:

Johnny Rockets moved from deck 12 to 11.

Thanks for that info & pix Lloyd.

You always have the most interesting info & pix on ships and refurbs!

It appears what they're doing is transitioning Johnny Rockets from a diner place to more of a "Dog House" place.

35 minutes ago, Red Rock Feaver said:

Our TA called RC and was told that our 3/15 sailing was a definite go!

I am looking forward to seeing all the updates and changes. More pictures please.

Well that makes me very happy so 4/12 should be good to go too!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures next week!!!!

I don’t want to get my hopes up (although I am feeling optimistic) but on the 1st March roll call there has been positive news from someone who works at RCI saying she will be ready and the ship is looking lovely. 

Fingers crossed!! 10 days to go. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EmilyJay said:

I don’t want to get my hopes up (although I am feeling optimistic) but on the 1st March roll call there has been positive news from someone who works at RCI saying she will be ready and the ship is looking lovely. 

Fingers crossed!! 10 days to go. 

I know how you feel!

Quietly optimistic too since it seems like we would have had notification of it being cancelled by now?

On 2/16/2019 at 8:37 AM, GalwayGirl03 said:

This may seem like a stupid question but on RC's website they have different deck plans from  Feb 24, 2019-April 21, 2019 ( that doesn't show the resort pool) and then deck plans from 4/26/19-4/27/20...does anyone have any idea why there are three different deck plans for the navigator refurb? Thank you and I am sorry if this was asked before

On 2/16/2019 at 8:51 AM, Biker19 said:

That's their plan to roll out the changes - it may or may not reflect reality on the ship.

Actually, the Feb 24-April 21 deck plans do in fact show the resort pool and Lime and the Coconut...as well as the new whirlpools for deck 12...so not sure what you're seeing. At least that's what I see when I click Feb 24.

On 2/6/2019 at 3:56 PM, eroller said:

I noticed NAVIGATOR is not yet supported on the Royal app, so hopefully that will happen soon.  

I was doing my online check-in today for NAVIGATOR next month and saw where you upload your own security photo.  This wasn’t included on my MAJESTY OF THE SEAS check-in from last month.  So looks like NAVIGATOR will have that technology upgrade.  

I'll be on this sailing as well its gonna be a bunch of young ppl and jamaican music

17 minutes ago, samissosweet said:

didnt receive my booking number yet though....how long ago did you get yours 

Technically I haven’t received it yet, but the booking appeared about a week ago under my account on the Royal Caribbean website.  So I’ve been able to access everything like a regular cruise, enter my check-in info, print my boarding pass, book spa/restaurants/drink packages, etc.